Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Valatar
Sep 26, 2011

A remarkable example of a pathetic species.
Lipstick Apathy

Dias posted:

So, what's the consensus about rolling Hello Kitty REM if you're starting to play PAD right now? It's not my case, but I see it being a decent idea since it gives you a decent shot at an out-of-the-box (starter dragons take an ulti) 4-2-2 leader in three colors or a 12x almost non-conditional leader if you're really lucky. Might be a good option if you're not willing to reroll for an optimal monster.

If the reroll dance is too :effort: for someone, sure, the kitty REMs are passable. But they're okay tier at best; someone settling for them will be worse off than someone who grinds through for one of the upper tier gods. Also bear in mind that the event REM monsters require evolution as well; you won't circumvent the need for pumping evolution mats into them to reach their full potential.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valatar
Sep 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
For anyone in need of Amaterasu's benevolence to survive the kingfest, I've put mine up. She heals 6,180 per turn, so you're going to need to match some hearts every few turns to keep up with the incoming damage while you charge Ra or Droiddragon or whatever thing you're going to use to kill the supers.

http://www.padherder.com/user/Valatar-SA/monsters

Valatar
Sep 26, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Just finished max skilling Isis and Bastet, woo. :toot: I have been waiting for that stupid collab dungeon for so loving long. Now I need to farm up some angelits to busty Isis which is going to be hard as the game seems hell bent on only ever giving me devilits. I've gotten like ten devilits in the time it took to get the two angelits I used to busty shitbird. At least now that I have Bastet maxed it's going to be fairly easymode to farm for angelits as stalling on the first floor won't be mandatory anymore; between having Blodin and Amaterasu on the team, her skill will be ready to go on turn 3. :getin:

• Locked thread