Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Plants are the best ergo Sylvari=Best

quote:

Chubby Inuit mermaids with sleek seal tails

Sleek Japanese mermaids with orange and white koi bodies

Dark, scaly mermaids with enormous white eyes so that they can hunt at the bottom of the sea

Small mermaids with spiky, poisonous lionfish bodies

Mermaids with sharp teeth and shark tails that hunt sailors for fun

Mermaids that aren’t just skinny blonde pretty girls with fish tails
http://besides-itstoowarm.tumblr.com/post/75189423447/chubby-inuit-mermaids-with-sleek-seal-tails-sleek

Via
http://littleredhairedrobin.tumblr.com/post/75429509578/besides-itstoowarm-chubby-inuit-mermaids-with

homerlaw fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Feb 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Anyone have landshark mermaids?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

chaos rhames posted:

Anyone have landshark mermaids?

:v:

homerlaw
Sep 21, 2008

Plants are the best ergo Sylvari=Best
PARTY TIME

http://uzuin.tumblr.com/post/76266854212/party-lich

wrl
Sep 17, 2004
omg<3kittens
Lend me your finest gentle giants and friendly ogres. Bonus points for multiple heads!

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Giants you say?

source, source, source

source

source, source, source

source, source unknown

Something not giant at all:

source

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I tried looking around for ogres but only found Shreks.

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me

wrl posted:

Lend me your finest gentle giants and friendly ogres. Bonus points for multiple heads!

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Shanghai... again.

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

Anyone here got any Nazi wizards, runesmiths, warlocks or magi?

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer

I recognize that one. It's part of a series of very short stories and artworks that Warren Ellis and Eliza Gauger collaborated on together. The rest (with some equally nifty art, which are seriously big at full resolution) are here: http://www.warrenellis.com/?cat=67

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.
Yo if you ever need some muscular old dudes with or without cats then Matataku's your man.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Member photos of the Buff Ranger Club.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Yo if you ever need some muscular old dudes with or without cats then Matataku's your man.
Isn't this the cat-beard guy?

boo_radley
Dec 30, 2005

Politeness costs nothing

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Leper Colon V posted:

Isn't this the cat-beard guy?

Yes. I just couldn't remember his name or Eliza Gauger's name at time of posting.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Forums Terrorist posted:

Anyone here got any Nazi wizards, runesmiths, warlocks or magi?

Hitler vs. Stalin has you covered.

Vicissitude
Jan 26, 2004

You ever do the chicken dance at a wake? That really bothers people.

That is the most metal HALO jump ever.

Mazed
Oct 23, 2010

:blizz:

So glad we got a fresh one. Not that the old thread wasn't pure gold.

eberron.jpg:

And my all-time favorite illustration of one of that setting's primary antagonists:

Mazed fucked around with this message at 00:30 on Feb 14, 2014

Bieeanshee
Aug 21, 2000

Not keen on keening.

Grimey Drawer

I have the strangest feeling that the beholder is going to duck behind one of those pillars when the dwarf calls out to the elf.

Mimir
Nov 26, 2012
Post more beholders.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe

Bieeardo posted:

I have the strangest feeling that the beholder is going to duck behind one of those pillars when the dwarf calls out to the elf.

I think he's a member of the party bitching at them for wasting time on gold when there's a demon to slay.

Peas and Rice
Jul 14, 2004

Honor and profit.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

That is clearly a Gas Spore. :colbert:

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Found some interesting stuff today...

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

BEHOLD THE DONG OF THE DWARVES! THE DWARVEN DONG IS COMING!
Magic nazis!

I suggest you go find a copy of Osprey dark 1 : The Nazi Occult

Onto another topic

I think this new breed of cat, the lykoi cat, would make an awesome familiar

Post your familiars!

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

No Pun Intended posted:

Magic nazis!

I suggest you go find a copy of Osprey dark 1 : The Nazi Occult

What's up with this line? :psyduck:

I'm familiar with Osprey books from wargaming circles but I never heard of this until you mentioned it. What's actually in these books? Do they cover the real history or is it some weird fictional history or a hybrid of the two? Or is it a retrospective on the fictional material. I'm seeing a Zombies book and the next in the line is an Alien Invasion book, so I'm like totally confused with this.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Mimir posted:

Post more beholders.

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

BEHOLD THE DONG OF THE DWARVES! THE DWARVEN DONG IS COMING!

Young Freud posted:

What's up with this line? :psyduck:

I'm familiar with Osprey books from wargaming circles but I never heard of this until you mentioned it. What's actually in these books? Do they cover the real history or is it some weird fictional history or a hybrid of the two? Or is it a retrospective on the fictional material. I'm seeing a Zombies book and the next in the line is an Alien Invasion book, so I'm like totally confused with this.

They are a blend of the two, they cover real history as well as fiction where they weren't just crazy and all of it was real.

I think they're a neat series (but that's the sorta poo poo I like)

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

I'm looking for a specific L5R artist who looks like he/she mistakenly thought the art was for World of Warcraft or something. (basically obnoxious pauldrons that looked nothing like any of the other art). Since a goon is running a Rokugan IN SPACE pbp I figure that would be a perfect character portrait

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

SirPhoebos posted:

I'm looking for a specific L5R artist who looks like he/she mistakenly thought the art was for World of Warcraft or something. (basically obnoxious pauldrons that looked nothing like any of the other art). Since a goon is running a Rokugan IN SPACE pbp I figure that would be a perfect character portrait
GENZOMAN?

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Yeah, that's the one!

unfortunately, the picture I thought was perfect was in fact the wrong gender. I suppose I can adjust the concept :shrug:

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Vicissitude posted:

That is the most metal HALO jump ever.

HALO jump? That thar is an escape pod!

Amperor
Oct 27, 2010

Were these all created as part of some kind of "draw a young woman warrior fending off a beholder's eye ray" contest? I really dig the mix of styles on display here.

Mimir
Nov 26, 2012
If they're anything like Hite's fantastic Suppresed Transmission series, they probably cover the real history, the fake history, then present an alternate history with campaign seed potential. I'd like to highly recommend as required that book as reading for modern-day conspiracy/horror, historical, and alternate history settings.

I gotta get around to Fatal & Friendsing this thing some time.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Amperor posted:

Were these all created as part of some kind of "draw a young woman warrior fending off a beholder's eye ray" contest? I really dig the mix of styles on display here.

They were! Wizards had a whole bunch of different artists draw the same piece in their own style: https://www.wizards.com/dnd/Article.aspx?x=dnd/4dnd/behold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantumfate
Feb 17, 2009

Angered & displeased, he went to the Blessed One and, on arrival, insulted & cursed him with rude, harsh words.

When this was said, the Blessed One said to him:

"Motherfucker I will -end- you"

Yo, TG pictures thread! I love you guys! Always fun trawling through the art for fun stuff, especially those of you who draw stuff. Request though, anyone have a cool shadowtun elf wizard/shaman dude?