Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Lackadaisy owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goat Bouillabaise
Sep 21, 2005
Strike Force DUMBASS!

7c Nickel posted:

Lackadaisy owns.

It so does. Shame it takes a thousand years for new pages to appear, but I understand the artist is hella busy with her dayjob?

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

The child delights in violence.

Goat Bouillabaise posted:

It so does. Shame it takes a thousand years for new pages to appear, but I understand the artist is hella busy with her dayjob?

Yeah, it's a side-project. A meticulously-researched side-project, each page written, penciled and coloured by one woman. If she only put out one page per year I'd still be thankful.

Metal covers have been :rimshot: covered, but how about some actual bands?

GWAR

Finntroll

Ghost

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Post your nobility. Scifi gadgets are good but not necessary.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

I'm going to be running an Iron Kingdoms RPG some time soon. Give me your Trains, Mines, and Cowboy Wizards!

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I stumbled upon what looks like an anime adaption of Wizardry 1. It's pretty dang 90's anime, but it's kind of cool to see an animated interpretation of some dungeon crawlers going after a gross old wizard in his disgusting basement.

Granted, I suppose it's technically keying off of a computer game, but seeing as how that game was basically one of the early attempts to get DnD into game format, this still seems like the right place to post it.

(the zombies in it are pretty cool)

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

Down With People posted:

Metal covers have been :rimshot: covered, but how about some actual bands?

Not metal, but these crazy fuckers deserve a mention :

They're Corvus Corax. They reconstruct medieval peasant music and they are certifiably batshit loco. They're actually pretty good gaming music in general. Lots of shouting in Latin and bagpipes.

Here is a link to one of their songs, for reference. ("Venus vina musica" = Love/sex, wine and music, basically the iron age equivalent of sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll.)

The best is that they win all these awards from German historical societies and poo poo, so there are all these pictures of old guys in suits and then... half a dozen dudes in raven masks wearing kilts and gold body-paint.

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I run SyncRPG, and produce original, digital content for the Pathfinder RPG, designed from the ground up to be played online.
It took me a moment to realize that the guy in the center wasn't pointing a ludicrously large crossbow at his face.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I have no idea what this picture is about but it looks like it owns:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Some more stuff by the same artist

Probably NWS for fishlady chest I guess?

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Any pics out there for sentai/power ranger-esque characters that have a bit of a demonic theme? Can be liveaction or illustrated, don't matter to me.

Also if anyone has a female Asian police commissioner type and an otaku.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

KillerQueen posted:

Any pics out there for sentai/power ranger-esque characters that have a bit of a demonic theme? Can be liveaction or illustrated, don't matter to me.

BryanChavez
Sep 13, 2007

Custom: Heroic
Having A Life: Fair

KillerQueen posted:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

source, though it's very... tumblr

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Tollymain posted:

That kins of looks like someone drew a Guardians of the Galaxy knockoff (or a weird GotG piece where Groot wears a Luchador mask and Drax is the Pope).

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

source

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Tollymain posted:

Do your ears hang low?

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal

Young Freud posted:

Do your ears hang low?

:monocle: How did I not see that until you pointed it out?

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Come on man, at least give Deneb some respect. I understand skipping Neotaros/Teddy and Sieg, but Deneb's fairly Strong

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

SavageMessiah posted:

:monocle: How did I not see that until you pointed it out?

I know, I had to double check but the woman has them as well. Also, the same guy has three fingers on his gun hand. So I'm guessing that everyone in that picture is some sort of blue-skinned, three-fingered, neck-eared alien.

Lethemonster
Aug 5, 2009

I was hiding under your bench because I don't want to work out
I need your non-sexualized androids. I can't find any that are female and not boob tastic or sticking there butts out. I need some where the focus is something other than 'sexy robot' for some character designs.

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

Lethemonster posted:

I need your non-sexualized androids. I can't find any that are female and not boob tastic or sticking there butts out. I need some where the focus is something other than 'sexy robot' for some character designs.

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
I just bought Starcraft 2 the other day, so you have to suffer more pictures from the guy who doesn't mind Warcraft's shoulder pads.

A non-sexualized lady robot:

Technically just a shell for a mass of wires and a speaker for Siri.

A nobility:

Dude is a knob, but he called himself Emperor and people went along with it.

A second nobility:

The emperor's son. Looks like more of a knob but is slightly less of one.

Cryophage
Jan 14, 2012

what the hell is that creepy cartoon thing in your avatar?

Lethemonster posted:

More stuff from psuedofolio.tumblr.com :

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006

"gently caress drawing feet," aka the Rob Liefeld style of art.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Are you telling me that you wouldn't take shivs for feet if you were given the chance?

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

The Crotch posted:

Are you telling me that you wouldn't take shivs for feet if you were given the chance?

Good a reasoning as any to buy two sets of cyberclaws in Eclipse Phase.

MustacheFeeling
May 7, 2007

Rugged, self-assured, adult… these are the words that describe the man who wears a mustache.

KillerQueen posted:

Also if anyone has a female Asian police commissioner type and an otaku.

Chief Lin Beifong from Legend of Korra would seem to fit the bill.

There are also lots of cosplay examples if you GIS it.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
She has Orbital Frame legs.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Kurieg posted:

She has Orbital Frame legs.

Can't be. No Cock Cockpit. I see it more as like, Slot car derby legs. Android Racing must be big in the future.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I saw it as more like, some kind of ultravibrational hover dealie or something :science:

Some blue and green and blue-green things:

Tactical Bonnet
Nov 5, 2005

You'd be distressed too if some pile of bones just told you your favorite hat was stupid.
I saw it as being drawn by Rob Liefeld.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
poo poo, last post had a repeat in it. My e-honor... :negative:

Have some book people!
Disappointingly, I do not have pictures of literal book people. :v:

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Alumnus Post posted:

I'm looking for birdmans. If you've got pictures of bird people, I want to see 'em. Especially if they're in a Middle Eastern or deserty setting. Can anybody help me out?

I know this is four days old I forgot two birds mans in my previous birds mans post:

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
I want some badass-looking archers. Some people who actually look strong enough to draw a bow, instead of waifish dudes who would never be able to use the ridiculously-humongous bows they're carrying. In return, have a real-life eagle that looks kinda like an owlbear:

Alumnus Post
Dec 29, 2009

They are weird and troubling. We owe it to our neighbors to kill them.
Pillbug

The Crotch posted:

Birds. Mans.

Those are some really bangin' birdmans, but still not quite what I was looking for. Savin' em, though!

Here's something different to make up for it: real-life art of a woman who uses bees to put honeycombs onto sculptures. Maybe it'd be a cool setting image? Source is here.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

That is incredibly disturbing.

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dick Burglar posted:

I want some badass-looking archers. Some people who actually look strong enough to draw a bow, instead of waifish dudes who would never be able to use the ridiculously-humongous bows they're carrying. In return, have a real-life eagle that looks kinda like an owlbear:
Hm. I've got a decent pile of archers with medium builds, but nobody super-swole. This is probably the buffest archer I've got:

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Dick Burglar posted:

I want some badass-looking archers. Some people who actually look strong enough to draw a bow, instead of waifish dudes who would never be able to use the ridiculously-humongous bows they're carrying.

Hawkeye Gough's not just strong - he's a giant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Burglar
Mar 6, 2006
I don't mean mega-ripped archers, just ones who aren't stick-thin. Normal looking archers that look cool are good too.