Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

BEHOLD THE DONG OF THE DWARVES! THE DWARVEN DONG IS COMING!

Sweet future-industrial Roman

Source

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

Magic nazis!

I suggest you go find a copy of Osprey dark 1 : The Nazi Occult

Onto another topic

I think this new breed of cat, the lykoi cat, would make an awesome familiar

Post your familiars!

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

Young Freud posted:

What's up with this line? :psyduck:

I'm familiar with Osprey books from wargaming circles but I never heard of this until you mentioned it. What's actually in these books? Do they cover the real history or is it some weird fictional history or a hybrid of the two? Or is it a retrospective on the fictional material. I'm seeing a Zombies book and the next in the line is an Alien Invasion book, so I'm like totally confused with this.

They are a blend of the two, they cover real history as well as fiction where they weren't just crazy and all of it was real.

I think they're a neat series (but that's the sorta poo poo I like)

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

http://art-of-swords.tumblr.com

Pictures of real swords from various cultures and time periods.

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

Chainsaw Knuckles!

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Salaryman: The Soul Crushening

Apartments and accountants

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

Eowyn is meant to be disguised as regular rider, this is what makes that whole bit.

This picture raises many questions..

I can only conclude:

(a) All the riders are really, really oblivious
or
(b) She had a quick costume change before fighting the witch king
or
(c) That is the standard uniform for all riders of Rohan :pervert:

Ok I am done complaining, have some mixed fantasy instead

Source
There is a lot of good character art in that gallery.

Source

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

A handy guide for designing (terrible) female "armour" in your fantasy games.

all pretty :nws:

http://imgur.com/Ff2Ccrz
http://imgur.com/cJA09eD
http://imgur.com/kW55W48
http://imgur.com/rXIRlwN

No Pun Intended fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Mar 20, 2014

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

I like the Knight in this Tarot card

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

If I recall, this fellow's name translated is "Slayer of strange gods"; which would make a awesome name for a weapon.

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

I am looking for a Young (late teens) Female Rogue or Alchemist. Human preferred.

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

The Crotch posted:

Alchemist:

This will do thanks :3

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

Depending on your wanted level of technology you could go with the bomb lance. It was an explosive bolt designed to penetrate and explode inside of whales to dispatch them with out having to get close.

If you are looking for fantastic equivalents; nothing says you can't take the concept and make it a giant gently caress-off crossbow that fires alchemical/magical bolts.

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

I can't help but see his sashes as a crossed arm salute.

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

I have a fondness for Kekai Kotaki's Knights

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

Anyone got any good pictures of Half - Orc monks (d&d) or failing that a brawler or fist fighter type.

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

Mr_Schmoo posted:

Hi. I'm having a hard time with this one and would appreciate at least a direction.

I need a picture of an 18th century European army with hopefully some sort of fantasy element in it. We're talking flintlocks, tricorne hats, canons, and so on. My group is going to be involved in a war with humans and elves fighting orcs and I want to give them a visual. Heck, any 18th century warfare will do, but something funky looking would be great!

I can try to dig up some pictures later; but there is a (old) miniatures game called Flintloque which is a Napoleonic fantasy game.

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

Lotish posted:

This came up on my wife's tumblr:

I really dig the coats. Honestly, I'd probably wear jackets like that in real life. Is there a technical name for them? Because I see them in, like, Italian duelist-era films or maybe Holy Roman Empire period stuff (like Warhammer Fantasy), but can't think of more specifics.

I had seen a series of sword lady trios in this style before and I did some digging and found they're done by This Guy

Here's more of his work:

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

I recently stumbled upon fantasy art engine. It has many pretty pictures.

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

I wonder how much is the artist and how much is the art direction.

"We really like the picture you provided, but I'm afraid we can't pay you until she is wearing shin pants"

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

Tiny (cat-sparrow) Griffin :kimchi:

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

That hair, That ruff, those sleeves; amazing.

Although on my phone, I first mistook the sleeves as giant muscly arms, which also works well I guess.

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

Jakub Rozalski

This guy is both ridiculous and bad-rear end.

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

Reene posted:

I'm not sure where else to put this

Capitalism.jpg

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

I'd agree with you; but he's clearly not a real wizard. Real wizards don't use safety goggles.

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

This one is pretty awesome, do you have any more like this? Do you know who the artist is?

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

Have some very 2000AD feeling concept art for Fury Road

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

Some how I have a copy of that book somewhere.

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

Jakub Rebelka I quite like his gritty fantasy style.

Speaking of this last one, does anyone have any thing similar? Traditional looking "alien races" in a sword and shield fantasy setting?

No Pun Intended fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Aug 30, 2015

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

Mushrooms in the shape of a crown; colour them so they are all obviously poisonous

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

Hypnobeard posted:

I'm looking for SF regular peoples. Merchants, spacers, engineers, the whole nine. The more 70s/Traveller the better.

Tug O' Doomer might have what you are looking for

There are a couple more in this album

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

I bet his whole deal is going to place to place asking people if they'd like a shag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

Try looking for plates/illustrations out of the Osprey books. You might be able to dig out some from here http://www.victorianwars.com

No Pun Intended fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Jan 29, 2018