Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Tollymain posted:

Don't know if this is futuristic per se but it's a great picture.

I think a grim reaper who harvests souls by playing sick solos from the book of the dead would be a pretty badass character for a sci-fi game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

chaos rhames posted:

Anyone have landshark mermaids?

:v:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

blurry! posted:

I'm looking for a few devilish or otherworldly businessmen. They can be subtle, like strange eye colors, or out and out a crazy thing in a business suit.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

PublicOpinion posted:

Rad angel time:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I'll take "Metal as gently caress" for 500 alex :black101:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

treeboy posted:

Oddly specific request. I'm starting a D&D campaign with friends set in an archipelago, but with a Gothic Horror-ish feel to it. I need spooky castles and dark villages, preferably near the sea or on an island.

Source

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

"What do you mean 'its immoral?' He agreed on it! I have the paperwork right here. Must you insult my professional ethics?"