Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
We've got a lot of goblins, but how about more gnolls, minotaurs and bugbears? Or really, just any savage animal-headed people that aren't furries and aren't werewolves.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 11:21 on Feb 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Yo if you ever need some muscular old dudes with or without cats then Matataku's your man.
Isn't this the cat-beard guy?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Is it bad that I was able to identify almost all of those Dark Souls swords at first glance?

Demon Machete, Manserpent Greatsword, Black Knight Sword, Greatsword of Artorias, Cursed Greatsword of Artorias/Abyss Greatsword

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

The artwork of those really reminds me of the old Lone Wolf gamebooks. Not in the design in any way, just in the coloring.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I have a strange request. I'm looking for NPC ideas. So, what I want is those character images you never get a chance to post. The ones that don't really fit any theme, or fit ones that never really come up.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I did this specifically for you. Show me what you've got, Tollymain.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Similar to the skeletons, I need Necromancer PCs. Preferably of the more "stand back from afar and shoot magic" persuasion.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Vadoc posted:

MekBoys are a caste of Orks who the ones who cobble things together through some kind of genetic memory of how things are made. They don't just take scrap metal, twigs, and a stick of gum and shoot bullets as they shout "DAKKA!" because it's how they think it's done.

They've gone back and forth on whether it's genetic memory, or if they're just insanely powerful psychics who don't know how to use it except via what's essentially a super-charged-psychic-placebo-effect.

The effect remains the same: If an Ork paints something red, and believes that will make it go faster, it will go faster.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Now I want to apply to every game ever with this image as a Halfling Ranger.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Mighty Dicktron posted:

I don't understand how Wayne Reynolds has so much trouble understanding how gloves work.
Don't forget that he only knows one pose: "Person strides purposefully forward, usually directly at the camera".

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Weirdo posted:

The old 3.5e rules board had a demonic Wayne Reynolds demon battle going on. I had to cover up the pictures once I noticed every single character in the battle scene was screaming ridiculously and it kept me giggling.
He'd be a great artist, as a dedicated colorist. But handling the poses himself, not so much.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Lotish posted:

gently caress. Yes.
I almost want to DM again just so I can use those five as a group of NPCs.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

All human achievement has led up to this one moment, and it is glorious.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I need art of a character who uses holy ghostpower or holy energy. Like, someone who is to a necromancer what a paladin is to a blackguard. Ideally, one who's male or androgynous, and uses a large blade or a polearm.

Edit Or just someone who looks like they're (mostly) willingly possessed by/followed by more than a few spirits, and doesn't look too evil.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Aug 2, 2014

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Also, was it your choice to have both females with bare midriffs, or theirs?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Man, gently caress that card and the Primeval Titan it rode in on.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Brainbread posted:

Female Dwarfs are sort of the spotlight now! Pathfinder's Iconic Dwarf character is female as well. Also trans!

Its a good season for dwarves.
For gently caress's sake, do not read the comments on that post.

I mean, "never read the comments" is already basically internet law, but holy poo poo do not read those comments. The mods seem to be doing a good job of quashing the crap wherever they see it, but the internet hate machine knows no bounds.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Captain_Indigo posted:

Perhaps tying in with the above, I want old folks. This may be crazy specific but I want old folks where it's played at least relatively straight and they are just old - not ancient zombiesque monsters.
The best source for Cool Old Adventurers is, without a doubt, Matataku. About half of it's fanart, but all of it's awesome.

Some examples:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Captain_Indigo posted:

Does anyone have hobbit/LOTR stuff to look at that was drawn before anyone portrayed the characters in a movie or before D&D warped how anyone draws the fantasy races forever.
It's really hard to find anything that isn't just the book covers buried amongst all the modern art and fanart, but...

And just to be a smartass...

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Bieeardo posted:

"Murglurglurgle."
You think it's funny now, just wait until they start complaining about being put in the sanezone.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Gravy Train Robber posted:

I thought this too. Best little fish dude.

I'd request more awesome fishdudes, but I have a different request. Looking for pictures of a dapper or not-so-evil Necromancer, possibly of the adventuring type, or maybe looking more like a victorian spiritualist and not wearing warhammer-levels of skulls. I've been trying google image search but so far all I've found are pictures of fat dudes in steampunk costumes. I've also tried looking through Magic art and Innistrad (which is the sort of feel I was looking for), but no such luck.
I took some liberties with 'Necromancer', but these still might work.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I need a pirate with as many pistols as possible. Preferably lady pirate, and even more preferably, one who isn't dressed like she's starring in a tattoo on a sailor's arm. Honestly, that part is even more important than the pistols thing.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

If it helps, it's Napoleonic/age of sailing-based as a setting.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Peas and Rice posted:

Thanks for the Drow ya'all. I was pretty surprised to find how... male gaze-y 99% of the Lady Drow artwork out there is.
Were you?

Hold onto that optimism, child. Don't let this cruel world destroy it.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

lllllllllllllllllll posted:

I figure this thread might be a better choice than the official "image request thread" in PYF. A friend of mine, a semi-professional MTG player, is going to marry in August. While it's no MTG styled marriage I'd still like to send a nice confirmation that me and my SO are going to attend. I thought of an oversized Magic card with two somewhat friendly creatures (goblins?) hurrying to a destination, perhaps riding a train or other vehicle or something. Does anyone have an idea for a fitting picture? That would be so great.
My first thought:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Sole.Sushi posted:

A real shame that this armor has the midriff exposed. :v:
Someone who knows what they're doing could probably darken and smudge that area in Photoshop and change that pretty easily. I tried my hand at it, but I'm terribad.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

crime fighting hog posted:

I CAST REVERSE SHOCKER

Live long and pr-rock out.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Nicolae Carpathia posted:

If you can use the Force to shove an attacking Jedi around at will, why do you even need to bring a lightsaber? Just Force-push their lightsaber into their head and ask why they're hitting themselves. This science fiction art does not have enough verisimilitude for me, no sir.
Perhaps the issue is that it's like the Jedi Mind Trick, and only works when the target is weak-willed or distracted?

I dunno. :shrug:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Alaois posted:

The meat monster that Marconi banishes over the phone.
I'm deeply disappointed you didn't dare deign to attempt any alliteration.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Never mind.

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Mar 8, 2019

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Okay, here's something easier. Modern-setting character art that's got a clear level of anime inspiration without being either A) weird, or B) of a particularly recognizable character.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Okay, how about a request that isn't me being a brain-damaged, sleep-deprived dipshit. Realistic/semi-realistic character art for Asian characters in a modern setting.

Examples:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

At first I read that nameplate as "Pezcock". :stonklol:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Dark-skinned women in suits or with a cyberpunk aesthetic?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I remember Yellow Musk Creepers! They were fun, I never got to use them much.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Odd request: Traditional fantasy races in a modern world dealing with weird problems caused by their species. (Minotaurs having trouble fitting through doors, halflings/gnomes not being able to see over the top of the counter in coffee shops, etc.)

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Anybody got art for Hispanic Shadowrun/Cyberpunk characters? I'm running a game set in LA.

(Other people of color are also appreciated.)

girl dick energy fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Nov 25, 2021

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

DressCodeBlue posted:

My go-to for SR characters has been the portraits from the Harebrained Schemes games and there's a decent amount of POC in there:

https://imgur.com/a/8tKjg
https://imgur.com/a/gcUIp
https://imgur.com/a/lDQrI
https://shadowrun-series.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Shadowrun:_Hong_Kong_portraits
Believe me, I've definitely been drawing water from this well, but the faces all start to blend together after a while unless I start plucking from distinctive-looking NPCs, which provides its own problems.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I need character art for a female orc pirate. Axe-wielded preferred but not required.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Wittgen posted:

MtG has some good orc pirates. Maybe Direfleet Neckbreaker or Captain
Dire Fleet Neckbreaker happened to be perfect for what I was looking for once I found a higher-res version, thank you.