Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
How about this gal?

Redeye Flight fucked around with this message at 20:18 on May 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Careful with those pics, you're going to trigger some architects in here.

The one on the bottom is an example of how even Brutalism can produce attractive architecture, but then on the OTHER hand, you have architectural atrocities like Boston City Hall.

The worst part is that Faneuil Hall is literally DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET from this atrocity. They stamped Scollay Square flat for THAT. If you want to make your future dystopian, build it out of Boston City Hall. No light, no warmth, no considerations for weather or aesthetics.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

I need art of greys, but not as just like members of the species--more like individuals. This has been a huge pain in the rear end to find.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

I'm looking for an old, sick of this poo poo cop/security-type, male. Think two-days-from-retirement. If he's set in a postapocalyptic scene that would be just perfect.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

This thing has been sitting in my imgur for years, waiting for an idea to match to it.

(Source is here)

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

I need your most arrogant, shithead paladins. Gimme all the smarmy holier-than-thou fucks you got.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Maleh-Vor posted:

I've always been fond of this guy from Tales of Alethrion.

That's a touch cartoon for what I'm looking for, but it still absolutely rules and I'm going to hold onto that. Thanks!

The Crotch posted:

Eder's portrait in the first Pillars of Eternity can work:

This might work. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

GruntyThrst posted:

Who's got some really good last stands/charges for me? Bonus points if the person in charge is getting hosed up. Double secret bonus points if they'e a skeleton :hb:

Gonna quote this 'cause I think it got lost on the last page!