Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lori
Oct 6, 2011
I'm looking for a flaming phoenix harpy, but everything I've managed to find has been awful. Anybody have anything good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lori
Oct 6, 2011
I need some Victorian era police, army, and ordinary people, and all I can ever find is monochrome and sepia photos or steampunk art

Lori
Oct 6, 2011

If she's your style, any pic of Lady Maria kind of fits the "Noble Leather Armour" style:

Lori
Oct 6, 2011
I made a Tiefling sorcerer whose personality belongs on a rogue. Help me out with pics that fit for either! Smug is a big plus, red skin is a big minus.

e: male

Lori fucked around with this message at 05:57 on May 16, 2018

Lori
Oct 6, 2011

Literally perfect! The DM's setting is even 1810s "Not France". Thanks man!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lori
Oct 6, 2011
The DM for a game I'm in is going to need lots of Napoleonic character art. Standard fantasy races all work out fine, just no tieflings or dragonborn.