Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Quantumfate posted:

I need some more of this! I need girl dwarfs of every stripe that have facial hair and are still feminine. Bring me your bearded dwarf ladies!

Once again, Discworld has you covered, this time in the form of Cherry Littlebottom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
So I'm looking for females with a murder-crazy face. Something like this.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Hello thread. Now I'm looking for wizards or sorcerers throwing around a crap ton of power. Something like this but sans dragon.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Conskill posted:

Hello thread. I am looking for images of male sprites/fairies/little-guys-with-wings-of-any-particular-name. My problem is that I want something fully clothed and not sexualized, which is where GIS has been failing me; from a cursory look it seems like they haven't invented shirts yet.

This one's sorta feminine, but it's a pixie so you might be able to slide it past.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
I only have female paladins because I only ever play female characters.

Also, something more modern.

djw175 fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Sep 10, 2014

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Does anyone have other images of absolutely massive creatures like this? I think I might do something with them in a game.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Oligopsony posted:

I'd like to see some older female spellcasters who - with apologies to the present season - aren't particularly "witchy." Pathetically, all that I could find thus far:

This one is more hermity than witchy to me.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Is there a way to search by multiple tags on the site? Say I wanted a female swordswoman, is there a way to search for both the female and sword tag?

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Maleh-Vor posted:

Yeah, you'd probably just get turned into a Servitor or killed outright if you had any kind of mental illness in the grim darkness of the far future.

Or you become a Space Marine/Rogue Trader/Inquisitor.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

Majuju posted:

Anyone have good pictures of shabby-looking knights, paladins, or clerics? Preferably unmounted, preferably armoured, but apart from that pretty open-ended.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Does anyone have some jolly skeletons? Something like Brook from One Piece.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Anyone got some casual female zombies? Not a mindless person, just someone living her life as a zombie.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
I'm looking for spear-women. Hopefully of a non-human or elf race, but I'm desperate enough that I'll take either of those as well.

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot
Hey, I'm looking for cocky bastards of either gender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djw175
Apr 23, 2012

by zen death robot

"Sup"