Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Okay, I'm making an Exalted character of... some sort, using a grand goremaul (also known as a huge gently caress off hammer). And googling art for women warriors and the like is making me depressed. So I'm looking for some kind of woman in rational armor who isn't skin and bones, if anyone can help. What kind of weapon they are wielding doesn't matter, it doesn't have to be a hammer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Actually, right after I posted, I remembered someone talked about an art meme thing earlier in the thead from Tumblr, and found a wonderful piece of art

Found my new Exalt, sorry for wasting anyone's time if you went looking.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Okay, for a different character for a different campaign, I'm looking for a super tatted woman.

Specifically the inspiration for this character is yakuza tattoos. I found a lot of good real pictures, but couldn't find much in the way of art, and I know there has to be some.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

PunkBoy posted:

If you don't mind, could you share the pictures you've found? Been looking for inspiration for my Shadowrun character's contact.

:nws: http://imgur.com/a/P50Ni :nws: naked ladies with awesome tatoos alert. Most are from the back.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Okay, I have a specific request - there was a piece of art used for a robot for the Borderlands game Doomykins tried to run a few months back, it was a very thin framework black robot body, with sharp looking limbs. It looked super stripped down. I think it had like... a poncho or something similar.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Lord Frisk posted:

I never understood why nobody ever asks both doors the same question with a known answer. "Does 1+1 equal 2?" Fuckin bam, now you know which door lies.

We did that in a game I played in. It was a dungeon full of riddles and the last one was one lying and one truthful passage guardian, and while the wizard was puzzling out a way to solve it, my rogue just went 'What is 1 minus 1.'

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Inverse Icarus posted:

As an aside: I've never played in an RPG session that featured riddles like that as a major plot point. Is it common to do things like that, where player-ability to figure out riddles directly impacts their success?

No, it's a really dumb and bad thing, and most nerds are poo poo at coming up with original riddles anyways, so it ends up being ones you hear in gradeschool when they do happen. Or really bad and stupid.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Lord Frisk posted:

Why are they all halflings?

It's because halflings are the best race.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Juvenalian.Satyr posted:

Echidna/pangolins, then.

They are actually platypi.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I don't know if she counts as Swole, but hell yeah

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

homerlaw posted:

Does anyone have gnoll spellcasters that don't look deranged? Or at least no more so than the average wizard?

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I somehow corrected it to not be the weirdo monster type in my head. I blame my cold.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Okay, sort of weird request - I want non 'standard western fantasy' women.

What I mean is that I want barbarian women, women from Persia (note, answered above), from asian or african or other nations. I do not want women in big bulky plate who is a Knight. I do want women in big bulky plate who is a Samurai. Or non big bulky stuff. If it's not 'knights and kings' fantasy, I want it.

I hope I explained that well.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Exactly to all of those. Amazingly quick work. I could always use more, but thank you.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Miles Vorkosigan posted:

Hope a teensy bit of anime is ok.

Anime's wonderful - that's a really nice picture, actually. I like the outfit a lot.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

So, I'm not sure if this is the thread for it, but i'm looking to commission some art for my elf game characters (and some friend's)

Any chance you guys know some cool artists? I've gotten burned once commissioning random people with pretty art off deviantart (took six months to get the sketch to me, then demanded I double how much I had sent her already if I wanted her to take it any further) so i'm really hesitant to do that.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Right, I've commissioned a character sheet from someone, thanks for all the help. I might talk to some of you goon-artists at some point to commission you as well, once I have a sheet for you.

In other requests - I need red heads. Fantasy red heads mostly, not futuristic or modern ones. Women or men. Attractiveness is a bonus. Can be bright unnatural blood red or orange-red or normal red, whatever.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I am looking for cool robotic ninjas/swordsmen/whatever else. Humanoid, but poo poo like blade legs, or whatever. Cyborgs can apply if they have no visible flesh, since I can just 'say' it's a robot.

If it has a semi feminine form that's a bonus, but honestly, it's a loving robot, not a robot for loving, appearance does not dictate voice settings.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Gonna use this one, it's awesome.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I recently commissioned some art of an RP character of mine. Would this be a place to post them to be like 'woo, go check out these artists', once they're done?

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Any doctor/nurse women who aren't super pin-up-y?

Modern or near modern futuristic specifically?

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I need halflings.

Girl halflings specifically.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Kinda weird request:

Many armed people. Four arms, six arms, eight arms, I don't care. Can be natural arms (like a fantasy world race) or extra robot arms, just lots of arms.

Girls preferred. Robots accepted. Boys okay I guess Haha.

KittyEmpress fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Jul 1, 2016

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Thank you for these! I didn't end up using any of them, but they were good starting points.

Ended up going with

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

Help me TG Art Thread: You're my only hope.

I need rich girl spellcasters who look like they're using something light-y. If they look scared or intimidated this is even better. But even if they look super intimidating it's fine. I'm playing the daughter of a merchant baron, who swore her life to a literal angel, inorder to gain the power to smite evil via her magic spells.

All of the wizard princesses I find look evil as gently caress, while my character is meant to be a goody two shoes, the type to dedicate her life utterly to protecting the common folk from monsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

I'm going to be playing a Soul Knife in a pathfinder game, with the Psychic Armory and War Soul archetypes. Think 'Surrounded by a cloud of weapons'. I need someone who has that, that isn't, ya know, Gilgamesh from FS/N. Anyone with tons of weapons, floating is preferred, but stuck into the ground is also cool.