Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Ask me where I do my best drinking!

Pillbug
Request, there was an image(s) last thread of male characters with exaggerated parts. I remember a barbarian with a huge sack. I was telling my group about them and would love to show them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Pillbug

Yes! Though the Penny Arcade one is pretty good as well. Thanks, I'm sure I will get some strange looks now.

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Pillbug
This guy makes some awesome looking feasible and usable swords. I own one of his swords, picture used to be there but drat does it look nice and actually cuts quite well.

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Pillbug
It's a lot of fun to read, would definitely suggest it.

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Pillbug
Isn't that girl also 13? I remember a few months ago a picture of a 13 year old with a golden hawk. More badass than I will ever be.

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Pillbug
Does the llama spit attack blind? Important question if I'm going to have a character ride one into battle.

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Pillbug

That's great. There was a great string of strips in Knights of the Dinner Table, where BA thought that llamas had horns.

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Pillbug
Those are awesome! Bob Odenkirk seriously looks like Clint Eastwood.

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Pillbug

McKilligan posted:

Cross-posting from the daily drawings thread.

Some fan-art I did for 'Hello from the Magic Tavern', which seems like the kind of thing that people around here would like.

You'd probably be interested in the Hello from the Magic Tavern Thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Pillbug
Half orc bard with a pompadour? Awesome.