Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
Growing up, my parents were bad at food,so i was a giant fat kid, so fat that i was forced to stay after gym for fat kid gym, which didn't really do much.Then I graduated from high school, moved out and lost a hundred and twenty pounds. Why do fat People choose to live life as a fat person?Or, if you are fat, tell me, tell me at what point you'd say to yourself, woah, I hosed up, i should lose weight. Or, are you so far gone that the only joy in life left is stuffing your maw and glutinous belly with processed corn products?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
I think im fat but im not like, fat.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
I'd lose weight but I'm too busy doing drugs and killing myself slowly.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
fat people are human garbage and should be forced into internment camps until they are thin and therefore good

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
If you need to lose weight in the first place you're pretty disgusting.

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer
you can actually lose a lot of weight by just not eating food, or throwing up the food right after you eat it. i dont know why more people take take advantage fo these simple weight loss strategies.

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
everybody post pictures of their fatness

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

what is fat kid gym? do you walk laps?

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Ignoarints posted:

I think im fat but im not like, fat.

Same. I should lose about 20lbs of gut but, :effort:

Korthal
May 26, 2011

My god you guys are a bunch of loving nazis, why do you have to rape Fat Culture.

Glaerna
Jun 3, 2013
I was fat for a long time because I genuinely didn't care about anything. It was easier to be fat. Three years after losing almost 100 pounds I have no idea how I was able to eat so much food. Everything is a million times better now that I don't have to think about bumping into things with my overage. Thin 4 lyfe

tl;dr Fatpathy

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer

Korthal posted:

My god you guys are a bunch of loving nazis, why do you have to rape Fat Culture.

fatty just wants more for themself

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Glaerna posted:

I was fat for a long time because I genuinely didn't care about anything. It was easier to be fat. Three years after losing almost 100 pounds I have no idea how I was able to eat so much food. Everything is a million times better now that I don't have to think about bumping into things with my overage. Thin 4 lyfe

tl;dr Fatpathy

ur still puke 2 me

rand
Apr 26, 2003

Gross Dude posted:

Growing up, my parents were bad at food,so i was a giant fat kid, so fat that i was forced to stay after gym for fat kid gym, which didn't really do much.Then I graduated from high school, moved out and lost a hundred and twenty pounds. Why do fat People choose to live life as a fat person?Or, if you are fat, tell me, tell me at what point you'd say to yourself, woah, I hosed up, i should lose weight. Or, are you so far gone that the only joy in life left is stuffing your maw and glutinous belly with processed corn products?

your skinny now, but in 10 years, massively obese

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

CloFan posted:

Same. I should lose about 20lbs of gut but, :effort:

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

zoomdog posted:

what is fat kid gym? do you walk laps?

It's the same as gym, but only fat kids go.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
if you don't want to be fat then definitely do NOT eat the priazzo!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Gross Dude posted:

It's the same as gym, but only fat kids go.

but do you do less exercise or just do the same stuff in private so the normal kids don't make fun of your sweaty tits?

Glaerna
Jun 3, 2013

Dusseldorf posted:

ur still puke 2 me

less puke now, by volume

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

if you don't want to be fat then definitely do NOT eat the priazzo!

this guy here loves the pizzaro

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

zoomdog posted:

but do you do less exercise or just do the same stuff in private so the normal kids don't make fun of your sweaty tits?

It's in addition to regular gym, it's gym part two.

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?

Korthal posted:

Voted 5, great thread. Find more.

naem
May 29, 2011

I lost a bunch of weight working my way through school and learned that my face is goodly shaped

There's a sweet spot where if I go running exactly enough, my face does this thing where women want to let me touch them I recommend you try this yourself

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

i was also poor growing up and didn't eat good food but i had friends and went outside and played with them and stuff all the time so i wasn't fat.

so OP the question here is why you choose not to have any friends growing up? mb it's important to get your first friend started before you get to chubbs to make new friends?

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

Digital Fingers posted:

i was also poor growing up and didn't eat good food but i had friends and went outside and played with them and stuff all the time so i wasn't fat.

so OP the question here is why you choose not to have any friends growing up? mb it's important to get your first friend started before you get to chubbs to make new friends?

growing up i was an uber nerd, i remember when a friend would invite me over and if be upset because i just wanted to play games by myself.So that's why, video games, video Games were better than friends...

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
In high school some of my friends who are girls were asking me about another girl because they knew she had a big crush on me (I didn't on her because I had a crush on someone else) and I stated that I thought she could lose a few pounds (she really could have, and not in a Miami model coming back from vacation way but it a "she kinda had a muffin top" way). Cue her hating me for the rest of high school and then seeing her again three years later in college where she's skinny as hell due to an eating disorder

Whoops

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Spanish Manlove posted:

In high school some of my friends who are girls were asking me about another girl because they knew she had a big crush on me (I didn't on her because I had a crush on someone else) and I stated that I thought she could lose a few pounds (she really could have, and not in a Miami model coming back from vacation way but it a "she kinda had a muffin top" way). Cue her hating me for the rest of high school and then seeing her again three years later in college where she's skinny as hell due to an eating disorder

Whoops

See, you're a helper.
You helped her.

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Korthal posted:

where are these people

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Gross Dude posted:

growing up i was an uber nerd, i remember when a friend would invite me over and if be upset because i just wanted to play games by myself.So that's why, video games, video Games were better than friends...

Srs post: in junior high i moved to a new area of town and started a new school and stuff and didn't have many friends outside of school so I got a little chubs from doing nothing until highschool happened and i met people and started doing things again

getting your child to go play outside with people and rollerblade/swim/run around and to learn to enjoy active stuff is super important and probably goes a lot further than just making them lean chicken breast for dinner or w/e (course both together is good too)

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
I got fat in middle school because I liked anime and played video games. Then I stopped liking either in high school and got super skinny and handsome. Coincidence I think not

Glaerna
Jun 3, 2013

Ignoarints posted:

where are these people

tumblr

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Ignoarints posted:

where are these people

Just set up a tree stand near your local drive-thru. But remember, you can only carry 200 lbs back to your wagon.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

See, you're a helper.
You helped her.

Further timeline:
She got a bunch of tattoos and would complain on Facebook about being discriminated for jobs due to them.
?????
Married a cool dude and is now happily living in a big city with him.

I believe things turned out fine for her without my intervention.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
food is my only friend

e: except my spacebros in eve online of course

Babby Sathanas
May 16, 2006

bearbating is now adorable

Korthal posted:

lmao

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
i lost quite a bit of weight by eating 2300 calories a day and hiking ten miles everyday add well. i was lonely, though, hiking that much takes hours. now i have friends and stuff so i just eat less and it all works out.

hypersober
Mar 27, 2006
Yeah, I could lose a few pounds.

What's your workout routine, op?

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Medium Cool posted:

you can actually lose a lot of weight by just not eating food, or throwing up the food right after you eat it. i dont know why more people take take advantage fo these simple weight loss strategies.

or food poisoning. A friend of mine whose on the chubby side got food poisoning for like 2 weeks and at the end of it looked great and almost skinny

Billy Idle
Sep 26, 2009
i eat junk and never exercise and i'm still skinny

lol if you have to work at not being fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS
Oct 17, 2005

Korthal posted:

stop appropriating our fat culture my fat ancestors are turning over in their double-wide coffins at the thought of skinny people eating food meant for fats only

*stands next to a highway, sees a skinny person throw a mcdonald's wrapper out the window, looks sadly at camera, a single drop of bacon grease slides down my cheek*

• Locked thread