Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
henpod
Mar 7, 2008

Sir, we have located the Bioweapon.
College Slice
That's me :( I lost a ton of weight and now my belly is loose and jiggly and it sucks. Us fatties or former fatties can't win. I might get fat again so everything jiggles, not just my loose skin. At least my dick looks bigger!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

2 Track EP posted:

Fat people who get skinny are literally the grossest people to see naked. The skin just hangs down in flaps and it's sickening. They look like they're covered in toxic sludge and melting

all the stretch marks and excess skin makes them look like badly made omelettes.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

2 Track EP posted:

Fat people who get skinny are literally the grossest people to see naked. The skin just hangs down in flaps and it's sickening. They look like they're covered in toxic sludge and melting

now add to that an undeserved sense of superiority and an inability to shut the gently caress up about their weight loss or how much better they are than still-fat people

mmm

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

My rear end sweats really bad when I vacuum and wash the tub out and stuff, I think fat people could do this too for a workout.

Real question: are there actual idiot fucker dickheads that want the gym to be 82 degrees so they can sweat more?

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe

runupon cracker posted:

The only way you could get away with less than 1000 calories a day is that you weigh 75 pounds, are 4 feet tall, and do literally nothing all day but post.

So congrats on having zero clue about how many calories you actually eat I guess. Or being a lazy-as-gently caress midget.

You can get by for a while as the body starts harvesting it's own organs to survive

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

2 Track EP posted:

legit

I look pretty decent clothed now though.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

henpod posted:

That's me :( I lost a ton of weight and now my belly is loose and jiggly and it sucks. Us fatties or former fatties can't win. I might get fat again so everything jiggles, not just my loose skin. At least my dick looks bigger!

lucky. now you can take your shirt off, jump off stuff and float around gracefully like a flying squirrel

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
I'm mega fat, and on top of that I have some mental fuckups that contribute to me not giving a poo poo about anything.

It's really inconvenient though, and losing ~200 pounds would be cool. Should I just take a knife to my fat or what?

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

2 Track EP posted:

Anyone who actually cares about their body image whether it's fat or skinny or ripped or whatever is pretty self-absorbed and simpleminded though, lol

Your body is the only thing your guaranteed to have your entire life. When its done, youre done. Its the vehical through which you experience this thing called life.

You can be happy with a big broken mini van, me? Ill work to get and keep a Ferrari. Fast lane, drop the top down what i call takin the titties out.

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Jan 30, 2014

nihil morari
Sep 24, 2011

by Ralp

Crimson Harvest posted:

I'm mega fat, and on top of that I have some mental fuckups that contribute to me not giving a poo poo about anything.

It's really inconvenient though, and losing ~200 pounds would be cool. Should I just take a knife to my fat or what?

yeah kill yourself

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
:nws: :nws:

2 Track EP
May 29, 2009
I think defending victims of child rape is tumblr SJW PC extremism. Kids lie about being raped all the time, I know because I work with them.
If you're losing weight for health reasons then great and more power to you but if you're doing it because you think you will look better you're going to be sorely disappointed because as the pounds melt off you look worse and worse.

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Crimson Harvest posted:

be your own surgeon

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Crimson Harvest posted:

cut all sugar and starches from your diet, exercise if you want to improve your health but it won't have much effect on your weight loss compared to dietary changes

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

sether01 posted:

:nws: [timg]http://i.imgur.com/9kjeVzG.jpg[/timg]:nws:

after careful deliberation.....would

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp

2 Track EP posted:

If you're losing weight for health reasons then great and more power to you but if you're doing it because you think you will look better you're going to be sorely disappointed because as the pounds melt off you look worse and worse.

Not if you exercise :D

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

rawdog pozfail posted:

Not if you exercise :D

nah even then. a really obese person would need abs the size and shape of grapefruits to pick up all that slack skin

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Fat people are literal and figurative pieces of human garbage.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Torka posted:

nah even then. a really obese person would need abs the size and shape of grapefruits to pick up all that slack skin

do ex-fats still have a bunch of loose skin if they lose weight really slowly, say 20-30 pounds a year?

really sucks if so

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
to all fats out there. i used to be like u until one day i woke up & realized i was loving disgusting & deserved to die. driven by this realization i fixed my life up, did the right thing, made myself better, got attractive, got swole, made myself look like a real man. now im the life of the party & literally swimming in pussy lol. fat people who are fat & stay fat literally make me sick. get a clue, tubbo

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Digital Fingers posted:

do ex-fats still have a bunch of loose skin if they lose weight really slowly, say 20-30 pounds a year?

really sucks if so

varies person to person, skin elasticity is partly age, partly genetics, partly nutrition etc.

Salacious Spy
May 29, 2010

Well the word got around they said this kid is insane, man
Banged in the mouth and now he's got AIDS, man
calling on all fats to do the rest of the world a favor and kill yourself. if you're obese make sure you take at least one other fatty out with you. if you're morbidly obese you gotta go big, maybe rig your scooter with explosives and take out the entire floor of a building or more, probably at least 20-30 fatties, this is the only way you can properly apologize to the world for your disgusting body. make sure you record it or do it near a tv camera so we can all watch and celebrate too, keep it for posterity, pass it down to our grandkids as proof that life was so much worse in our age, when these flabby fuckers shamelessly walked the streets and pretended like they belonged in polite society

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Kinsky posted:

calling on all fats to do the rest of the world a favor and kill yourself. if you're obese make sure you take at least one other fatty out with you. if you're morbidly obese you gotta go big, maybe rig your scooter with explosives and take out the entire floor of a building or more, probably at least 20-30 fatties, this is the only way you can properly apologize to the world for your disgusting body. make sure you record it or do it near a tv camera so we can all watch and celebrate too, keep it for posterity, pass it down to our grandkids as proof that life was so much worse in our age, when these flabby fuckers shamelessly walked the streets and pretended like they belonged in polite society

now why didn't kill yourself when you were still a fatty, eh?

hypersober
Mar 27, 2006

qnqnx posted:

now why didn't kill yourself when you were still a fatty, eh?

he tried. but he couldn't cut through the fat on his wrist fast enough and got tired and quit.

ILL ON PZONES
Oct 13, 2013
I bet there's a point in every fat person's life where they had to go out and buy all new pants. What a shameful day that must be.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
The hardest part of losing weight is changing old habits tbqh

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
What's so hard about using a chainsaw?

naem
May 29, 2011

I stopped eating cake and ice cream and subbed fat free yogurt and blueberries. Keep it in the back of the fridge where it's cold it's just as tasty.

Switch to coke zero.

Congrats you just gained one full point on a scale of 1-10.

Now jog or something.

Ok now eat less at meals like, a bit, more veggies. Eat a lean chicken breast not hamburgers.

Still jog/biking? You just went up another point man.

Hey you're average now! Whoa gained a couple pounds? Ok start at step one again.

Whoa that went faster!

Hey i touched a boob!!

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
This lady at work that is huge is perpetually eating some kind of snack (by snack I mean entire full size bag of chips) when not eating meals.

Seriously, just stop eating like a goddamn hippo all day every day.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I lost 200 pounds in 2013. What have you faggots done?

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
managed to live 22 years weighing way under 200 lbs

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

vyst posted:

unironic congrats

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

vyst posted:

I didn't get fat in the first place? Seriously I can't imagine getting more than like 10-20 pounds heavier than I am now and not doing something about it. This is what always confuses me about fat people, do you really sorta just see your waist ballooning and just sigh to yourself "well, looks like I gotta go buy new pants"?

Good job though, I imagine the fatter you get the easier it is to say gently caress it and not try.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

I didn't get fat in the first place? Seriously I can't imagine getting more than like 10-20 pounds heavier than I am now and not doing something about it. This is what always confuses me about fat people, do you really sorta just see your waist ballooning and just sigh to yourself "well, looks like I gotta go buy new pants"?

No you're just like well I could go to the gym or I could go get a baconator and 900 baconators later you're fat.

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001

Torka posted:

now add to that an undeserved sense of superiority and an inability to shut the gently caress up about their weight loss or how much better they are than still-fat people

mmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

vyst posted:

No you're just like well I could go to the gym or I could go get a baconator and 900 baconators later you're fat.
Well I mean its not that I don't understand this dilemma. For frame of reference I'm ~6'3 and about 180 pounds, I used to be more like 170 but after building some muscle via rock climbing 180 is my new skinny state. I personally like weed, beer, and food a lot and when you combine these things it's easy to gain weight. There's been a couple times where I really wasn't paying attention to what I ate and I'd go up to like 190 or even 200, but I'd notice the fat and be like "this is gross I need to lose weight" and do something about it. You don't gain 200 pounds overnight, how does that poo poo sneak up on you?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

Well I mean its not that I don't understand this dilemma. For frame of reference I'm ~6'3 and about 180 pounds, I used to be more like 170 but after building some muscle via rock climbing 180 is my new skinny state. I personally like weed, beer, and food a lot and when you combine these things it's easy to gain weight. There's been a couple times where I really wasn't paying attention to what I ate and I'd go up to like 190 or even 200, but I'd notice the fat and be like "this is gross I need to lose weight" and do something about it. You don't gain 200 pounds overnight, how does that poo poo sneak up on you?

Honestly you do a lot of excuses for yourself. "I'll do it tomorrow", "Oh ok i'll get in gear after getting one more size larger" - then all of a sudden you're in a pile of quicksand you can't get out of. Also there's a chemical element behind eating fast food and it's addiction too. Brain chemistry when you have fast food and crave more is similar to a heroin addict. Not that it's a reason but there's definitely a chemical component to it which is why america is fat as poo poo and mcdonalds reigns supreme.

Lazy Broker
Jul 9, 2013

Whatcha gonna do? When they come for you?
If you are a fatty and you eat in fast food restaurants you should kill yourself.

Billy Idle
Sep 26, 2009

Torka posted:

i guess i kind of thought this was just exaggerated for comic effect in movies and stuff. didn't know it was a legit, serious problem. fat people's lives suck even more than i thought. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

basically, not being fat is for humourless dickheads

• Locked thread