Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nihil morari
Sep 24, 2011

by Ralp
lost 85lbs in a year. didn't even exercise. slam dunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nihil morari
Sep 24, 2011

by Ralp
i pretty much only eat fresh veggies and rice now (because i am depressed and lazy to do anything else). i used to live on ground beef based meals like spaghetti, hamburgers, hamburger helper. eliminating ground beef from my diet was probably the best health decision i've made in a long time.

nihil morari
Sep 24, 2011

by Ralp

Orkin Mang posted:

'i don't like water'--what fat people literally say

i'm hooked on water now. i drink it all day, liters of it. i used to drink like 2l of soda per day (albeit diet soda). i sorely miss my soda :(

nihil morari
Sep 24, 2011

by Ralp

Crimson Harvest posted:

I'm mega fat, and on top of that I have some mental fuckups that contribute to me not giving a poo poo about anything.

It's really inconvenient though, and losing ~200 pounds would be cool. Should I just take a knife to my fat or what?

yeah kill yourself

• Locked thread