Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

runupon cracker posted:

Are you sure you don't mean "waist"? I can't imagine you were so fat your legs got shorter.

15 months ago, I did all of the above. I can count the number of times I've had pop since then on my fingers. I ate less mass of food, got on the treadmill, and did the "fat burning zone" cardio. In six months, I lost 10 pounds.

Then, I did some research, learned that advice like the above is too simplistic, made some changes, and have lost more than 60 pounds in the 9 months since then.

While I don't drink pop anymore, I eat waaaaay more junk food now than I did in the first six months, but I'm still consistently losing far more weight.

lol stop shoveling so much poo poo into your mouth you fat gently caress

just stop eating, you're wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i eat less than 1000 calories per day, fat people eat ten to fifteen that amount

it's not that hard

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
if you are fat and not losing twenty pounds a week you are a worthless lazy poo poo

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

hypersober posted:

Hi guys! This thread motivated me so I skipped lunch and went to spin class instead. When do I start losing the weight?

brb forgot to take a shower

be sure not to eat dinner or breakfast as well, and exercise at least five hours a day

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i don't want to be muscular

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Miltank posted:

opposite for me but it is like a hosed up power dynamic thing where i like to be out of her league so i can call the shots.

dude you are hosed up

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

runupon cracker posted:

The only way you could get away with less than 1000 calories a day is that you weigh 75 pounds, are 4 feet tall, and do literally nothing all day but post.

So congrats on having zero clue about how many calories you actually eat I guess. Or being a lazy-as-gently caress midget.

i am actually all of those things

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Crimson Harvest posted:

I'm mega fat, and on top of that I have some mental fuckups that contribute to me not giving a poo poo about anything.

It's really inconvenient though, and losing ~200 pounds would be cool. Should I just take a knife to my fat or what?

be your own surgeon

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Shine posted:

This entire thread makes me :psyboom:.

learned a few new fitness tricks eh?

yeah i could lift a couch, with my pinkie

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
bacon doesn't make you fat