Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Some simple starter tips for losing weight:

Stop drinking pop. Just loving stop buying it. Don't "Ween" yourself off of it because you will fail. Just stop buying it.

Instead, buy some loving vegetables. If you're really lazy, they have those bags of presorted peas, corn, and greenbeans in the frozen food isle. Get some broccoli. Grow up and learn to love broccoli. Don't just buy these loving vegetables. Eat them. just throw them in with whatever you were going to cook in the first place. If you have a pot of boiling water and aren't eating veggies, then you're going to fail.

Don't eat so much bread either. If you're going to get bread, make it wheat. And stop buying snack food and leaving it in sight. That bowl of m&ms on the table? Smash it on your forehead right. now.

Leave a scale in the kitchen, preferably by or in front of the refrigerator.

Jack off more.

There, you've already displaced 1,000 calories a day without having to lift a finger.

President Kucinich fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Jan 30, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

runupon cracker posted:

^^^ what if a fat person is already eating vegetables and isn't drinking pop or eating m&ms or other junk food?

I don't know why people say public speaking is hard, you just get up in front of a bunch of people and talk. Sheesh.

Then you might have a glandular problem or need to up your calorie burn which means exercising and that really sucks.

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

GOT A EXTRA TITTY posted:

I wear a 34 inseam now, I wore a 44-46 some years ago.

Anyone who says losing weight is hard is stupid.

Stop drinking soda. Stop drinking fruit juice (lots of sugar, little nutrition). Stop eating salty and sugary snack foods.

Move.

There you lost a lot of weight.

These too. Salt makes your body hoard water.

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Haha, thank you for this.

• Locked thread