Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

what is fat kid gym? do you walk laps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Gross Dude posted:

It's the same as gym, but only fat kids go.

but do you do less exercise or just do the same stuff in private so the normal kids don't make fun of your sweaty tits?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

if you don't want to be fat then definitely do NOT eat the priazzo!

this guy here loves the pizzaro

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Gross Dude posted:

i don't think fat people should be able to vote.They can't even properly decide what to have for lunch, but i am supposed to think they can decide who is going to run the county? uh, no.

chris kristy 2016

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

people hold themselves to too high a standard. if you can see your feet, even if you have to lie down and re-position your legs and your head, you're probably ok

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

SirDan3k posted:

It's glandular.

In that I eat lots of glans.

ftfy

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Miltank posted:

opposite for me but it is like a hosed up power dynamic thing where i like to be out of her league so i can call the shots.

my arms and legs lift heavy things, why shouldn't my dick?

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

GreatGreen posted:

If she meant "pretty" in the waify, distressed girly kind of pretty, get to the gym you god drat pussy.

If she meant "pretty" as in a cute way to say handsome, you're an insecure baby who probably aspires to have a playroom in your wife's house one day which you will unironically refer to as a man cave.

a gay post countered with a gayer post

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

henpod posted:

That's me :( I lost a ton of weight and now my belly is loose and jiggly and it sucks. Us fatties or former fatties can't win. I might get fat again so everything jiggles, not just my loose skin. At least my dick looks bigger!

lucky. now you can take your shirt off, jump off stuff and float around gracefully like a flying squirrel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

sether01 posted:

:nws: [timg]http://i.imgur.com/9kjeVzG.jpg[/timg]:nws:

after careful deliberation.....would

• Locked thread