Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wizard Whateley
Apr 12, 2002

I am a bootlicking scab who loves seeing people be paid less than living wages. If the workers don't like it they should just kill themselves. Let me know who is organizing so I can report them to management. I pine for the days of the Pinkertons.
EDF 2017 had a really weird, profound effect on me. I bought it in the bargain bin for like 10 bux and popped it in not knowing what to expect other than the game LOOKED liked the type of game you would expect to see in a bargain bin. 10 minutes in I was like, "are those buildings covered in giant ants?!??!?" Fast forward a few hours later, I was fighting laser godzillas and it was a toss-up which one of us leveled the entire city more...

There's something magical about the game. There's just nothing like it out there. It boggles the mind that there aren't a bazillion knockoffs of EDF vying for the "city-destroying, bug-invasion" genre throne like every brown military FPS is trying to dethrone Call of Duty.

Everything in the game looms so large and over-the-top in my mind. And I have really fond, vivid memories of it that every other game on the 360 combined doesn't match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU