Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The Eurogamer review of EDF 2017 is one of the finest pieces of game journalism every created.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

univbee posted:

To clarify, doing this with the 360 version would require both accounts to have Gold, correct?

Not necessarily, in some games only one of the players in a mixed online game must have gold. Some, but not all, so there's no way to tell with EDF, but it's a possibility.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
How do you escape getting webbed by a giant spider? I've tried shooting the web but it doesn't seem to do anything and it slowly kills me every time.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Just froze in the middle of whatever level it is where you go to take down the mothership. Welp.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
When do the vehicles show up? I think I'm on mission 40 or so and none yet.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
They need to fix the Retairius. Getting set up to die in 30 seconds by a monster you can't even get to see in that time is just stupid.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

iastudent posted:

Is there a limit to how many armor pickups will actually count towards increasing your max? I picked up like 20 in one mission and afterwards my armor had only gone up by 6.

It takes more than one pickup for each point of max increase.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I think I missed a voiceover in the chaos- What do you call the slow vehicles that drop from Earth Eaters and shoot purple lasers?.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Retro42 posted:

Clearly you need to start adopting the scorched earth policy on Retiarius levels. Can't snipe from that behind that building if there are no buildings left. :black101:

You can't blow up hills, though.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
It's not just the wing diver. My Ranger deaths fall into 3 categories: Something ran in front of me when I was firing a rocket (majority), retairius (majority of remainder), everything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Does this game have an equivalent of the Stampede from 2017? (It fired a shotgun spread of impact grenades.)