Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

MassRafTer posted:

I really want to see a montage of local house show promos. I don't even know why, I just want to see a loop of slightly different promos for the same match in different cities. That guy who was saying how WWE couldn't possibly have 100,000 hours of footage got me thinking about all the weird stuff they have in there, and for some reason, those old promos stick out in my mind.

agreed, i wanna see why greg valentine should fear rolling into Moline, IL with ricky steamboat waiting for him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Nut Bunnies posted:

Not really. It's played as a theme song, but that's it.

One of my big annoyances about the big WM set they released in 05 is that they edited over the Jimmy Hart themes. Hope there aren't any surprises like that again. I'm fine with them overdubbing Walk or Man in the Box, but you don't overdub Demolition's theme :colbert:

it was in the video game so id assume they have the rights agani

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

I can't find the network app on PSN.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

John Cena posted:

I can't find the network app on PSN.

okay i found it and now it wont let me log in, this is wonderful

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

decided to just pony up the $10, now everything works

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

try to watch a random In Your House, i get a tv14 rating, and a gray screen. fab

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

judgment day 2000 also not workin

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lets try spring stampede 1999

or not, i guess

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

new blood rising goes off without a hitch though :ortiz:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

just watched rey/edge vs benoit/angle from no mercy 2002, holy poo poo that match ruled

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

gfanikf posted:

Yeah, honestly, if we look at MLB.tv as an example, I really think they are only going to target egregious examples (accounts used for streams and access being resold). I know with MLB.TV when I moved back from NY (and thus it wasn't useful for the Phillies anymore), my in-laws used it for the Nationals (in PA) and Phillies (in Japan, the UK, and Saudi Arabia), now I'm not sure how often it was that they were all on at the same time, but I never heard anything from MLB about it. Besides it was from a legit account that was paid for, that means people are still be exposed to analytical tracking and ads.

Really (from an IP and Economic point of view), TOS violations such as 3 people using a WWE account, generally aren't a massive issue unless each account is paid per seat. This comes up a lot with access to S&P databases and things like Westlaw and Lexis Nexis (protip never gently caress around with Lexis Nexis accounts) by firms and existing customers. For example people in two different timezones accessing the accounts, one after another. Generally while suit was an option, it made more sense to try and convert the "thief client" to buy more seats. For WWE every person watching through a login, is one more person not using a stream, and at some point, someone did pay WWE (it's just how far down the chain did it occur). Now considering how sub numbers are so important for them, they may be a bit more aggressive, at least when the rollout occurs internationally.

I can ramble on about this, but is anyone even interested?

i am interested continue

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

does wwe have a deal with ac/dc or something? I've noticed on a few ecw ppvs a bunch of acdc themes are left in or replaced with a very deliberate soundalike.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The_Rob posted:

That's all I could think about too. The unfortunate thing being there is no rival company for the frustrated wrestlers to go to.

why would they join a company when they can #JoinTheForce?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i can't access the network from my pc for some reason. i've tried firefox and chrome, netflix and amazon prime work fine, adblock has been turned off, etc, but nothing on the network will load for me. i dont have any greasemonkey or other dork script blockers enabled please advise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i fixed it