Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Chewy Bitems posted:

wonder if WWE will release details of what content is being watched most, cause I'd imagine OtE99 will be right up there early on.

Personally, I bet the first Wrestlemania, Wrestlemania X7, and Wrestlemania XIX are watched the most. Then Suvivor Series 97 and the King of the Ring 98. After that it's probably a mix of anything that was Attitude Era WWF PPV's or similar era WCW PPV's (I sense a few Bash at the Beaches).

Basically I bet it's mostly 90's PPV's.

dialhforhero fucked around with this message at 04:54 on Feb 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Who else is going to watch a Chris Benoit match just to hear his entrance?

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008

Xenoletum posted:

Shield Doc is up for at-will viewing. I love the "maintain kayfabe but shatter it" feel they give these ones.

I just saw it last night. It was good, and yes it's funny how they go in and out of kayfabe with their conflict.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
I think it's funny when you see them talk about the (now named) Divas of the Attitude era and I just look at these busted rear end women with fake nasty rear end titties and literally feel sad at the fact that they may very well have been considered attractive for that time.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
I guess :goonsay: but

Luna Vachon
Mae Young
The Fabulous Moolah
Debra
Sable
Jaqueline
Chyna

Are not my cup of tea...