Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Plus, we can go back and watch the absolute worst of Wrestlemania. Lookin at you, Undertaker vs. Sid, Cena vs. Miz, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Brokenogre posted:

I am for some reason, now envisioning a big PSP skype call of people just watching WWE network and watching the worst of the worst just for the hell of it

I want Undertaker vs. Sycho Sid to come in #1 on WWEN's "Most Watched" category.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I can't get it to work on either my 360 or my PS3. On the 360 it says "user or password not recognized" which I guess is a known issue. I also get "Account not recognized" on my PS3.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Got it to work on PS3! And I guess I hadn't actually been signed up. It was a bit of a pain trying to find the link that would actually let them take my money. "Buy subscription" didn't lead anywhere, but "Buy gift subscription" took me to the right place. Weird.

Then I tried watching an old Bash at the Beach and it was freezing and buffering every few seconds.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Listening to how much Paul Heyman talked up Jimmy Hart in that Comic Con panel makes me wanna find and watch some of the good stuff Jimmy was part of. Any network recommendations like PPVs or anything like that?

edit: posting this question in a more appropriate thread for it.

Speedboat Jones fucked around with this message at 11:03 on Jul 28, 2014