Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

Luigi Thirty posted:

What would the worst PPVs be that don't involve someone dying?

WWE Battleground 2013.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

triplexpac posted:

If there's one thing I wanted, it's a 30 min pre-show plus a post-show after a 3-hour Raw! Thanks WWE Network

That's what I dont get. RAW is already longer than most PPVs, AND is loses viewers every week, and there is Smackdown, Main Event, Superstars, NXT, the webshows, THE APP, etc. How many people are there that will say 'gosh darn, I just dont have enough WWE in my life'?

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
If you're buying the Network for the old tape library, I would wait a bit if I were you. The big pushes have been 1,500 hours of content, and the entire WWE PPV library. The WWE PPV library, plus the more exclusive shows and the more current stuff, is going to be a big chunk of that 1,500 hours, and that doesn't leave a lot of room for ECW, WCW, WCCW, etc. programming that a lot of people are looking forward to. Give it a week, and you should have a much better idea of what's actually on there.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

My post was mostly in response to people asking about ECW Hardcore TV on the Network. If you're buying the network expecting it, I would wait a bit.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

Cucktales Blogger posted:

According to Joey Styles, they'll be on the network on day 1

https://twitter.com/JoeyStyles/status/430553737782755328/photo/1

I would still wait (and there's no harm in waiting).

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
How is LEGENDS HOUSE?

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Oh, I thought it would be like what NetFlix does with their shows and and just throw the whole thing up there right away.

Meat Recital fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Feb 24, 2014

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

Deadpool posted:

From the looks it seems to be that as soon as episode airs on the live stream it goes in the library. Most of the Vault stuff looks like stuff that aired on the stream during the testing phase. Though that's just an assumption based on the screens we've seen from the testing phase.

How much classic, Vault stuff is on the schedule at the moment?

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S9ODZCk0H4

hahahahahahahah

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

Replace OP with this.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
Are there really no New Jack matches on the Network? That owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
What's the standard operating procedure for getting the US, non Rogers based, WWE Network in Canada? I have Hola for Chrome but it doesn't seem to be working, it keeps redirecting me to the WWE Network Canada page.

e: K, I'll try some different VPNs.

Meat Recital fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jan 26, 2015