Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I get a 404 error on workflow.do everytime I get past the login page. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Creating a new account let me sign up like a charm, first time through.

Now I can't get to the network on my laptop even though my profile says I'm signed up. :(

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Working great for me on my phone and in internet explorer, but not in chrome :(

Hopefully it'll get ironed out later.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

December to Dismember has Bodies at the beginning! :v:

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I'm not sure I believe them since it was the WWE secure server that was giving me trouble all morning, but maybe mlb.am was hosting the credit card processor or something.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

The_Rob posted:

Are they going to take you to court if they find out? Jeeze

No, they pretty much have to say poo poo like this but odds are they don't care unless you really abuse it.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

TLC2 still owns, but man in hindsight watching them set up some of the spots is so dumb (just like some of those spots)

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Timby posted:

So my registration got processed and everything ... but when I go to the website in Chrome, all I get is a "Purchase the WWE Network" screen -- even if I click the "sign in" button on the homepage. The heck?

I get the same thing in chrome, both normal and canary, both regular and incognito. Try other browsers, it's working for me in Internet Explorer.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Jason Funk posted:

I knew, deep down, long ago that nbc wouldn't let them stream raw/sd or let them put it up the next day, but I was really hoping it would happen anyway (I don't have cable). Is it still worth the :10bux:

Do you like old wrestling and PPVs?

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

How have I never seen this Blow Away diet bit, this is amazing

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I hope it's both massive and uninflated because this is the BEST THING.

There was a quote from MLBAM in Variety that said the initial demand exceeded anything they've ever seen in their history.

http://variety.com/2014/digital/news/wwe-blames-mlb-for-signup-problems-with-online-video-network-1201118936/

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

They aren't adding any Raws that aren't already up on the service until next week.

edit: They're also not adding new ones everyday, there are repeats. The Best of Raw show is really scattershot, too. Looks like they're getting into WCCW pretty early, though.

long-ass nips Diane fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Feb 25, 2014

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Anyone at all have a clue why I get my weird redirect thing? I sent a ticket in and that's gotten nothing. I click on the sign in button but get sent to a page that just says "BUY THE APP"

If you find out, let me know. I have the same problem.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Austin's Disturbed theme is intact on WM17, unfortunately. It broke the limit inside me.

edit: everything works fine for me, I am the 80%.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I've been having problems with VOD all day, but I just got it to work, I'm watching the countdown show on catchphrases.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I decided to put on Souled Out 2000 and it has my favorite milestone I've seen so far with "Billy Kidman wins due to technicality" for when Dean Malenko forgets the rules of the match and rolls out to the floor.

It's also a good illustration of the way that they're leaving Benoit footage on shows but never acknowledging him ever: there's no milestone for his title match with Sid.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Justin Godscock posted:

You know, it really sucks that Canada has to wait pretty much another year before myself and others can join in on this discussion.

I feel so left out and lonely :(

Proxy and a fake address will sort you out just fine.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Every time there's a big gap in the event milestones on a PPV I haven't seen, I look up the missing match on wikipedia and it's always Benoit. They are dedicated to not mentioning him even when they're not taking him out of shows.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Phenix Rising posted:

What's the general consensus on Fall Brawl/War Games 97? I've always remembered Hennig smashing Flair's head in the cage door to be particularly brutal, but I haven't actually seen the match again since it originally aired on PPV. Was thinking of watching that today, but man, the rest of the card doesn't sound very good at all (aside from Eddy/Jericho for the Cruiserweight Title).

I don't know what the consensus is, but the finish pissed off my 11 year old self so much that I completely stopped watching WCW.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

omgomgomg posted:

What was meltzer's rating for that Bret hart vs Vince match?

It's so god drat uncomfortable

-Bret Hart vs. Vince McMahon (Street Fight): No Rating

edit: Specifically, "I wouldn’t even try to rate this because the whole thing went over my head, and everyone else’s."

long-ass nips Diane fucked around with this message at 03:42 on Mar 10, 2014

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I watched the 05 Summerslam today because I wanted to see Hogan/HBK and holy poo poo, outside of that it's a terrible show.

That Undertaker/Orton match is sooooo boring.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

So what were these Old School episodes actually taped for? Was there a TV show that this Savage/Steamboat match would have aired on, or were they Colosseum Video releases or something?

long-ass nips Diane fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Mar 17, 2014

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

EL BROMANCE posted:

I keep seeing a commercial for a 3x DVD "Best of WCW PPV Matches" set on Network, but surely anyone who has network has access to all those matches anyway? Seems a bit pointless.

I guess if they count Clash of the Champions as "PPV's" they aren't available, but that's all I can think of.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

wrong thread

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Most capacity problems stem from companies not spinning up enough servers to meet temporary demand because it costs a lot of money for problems that usually only last a day or two (see every MMO launch ever, MLB.TV on opening day, the WWE network day one), so as long as Vince spends whatever it takes, it'll be fine.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Fish Of Doom posted:

I just subscribed and nothing works. I figured they would have had all of the technical issues worked out by now after 6 weeks. The buffering wheel just spins and nothing loads. Is this a common thing when watching it on an internet browser?

No, this is a you thing. Try other browsers/disable some extensions.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I had no freezes at all and very few quality changes all night on the PS4. Worth every penny.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Bushwhackers on the Raw Flashback tonight, don't go to bed at a reasonable hour and miss it.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Call Me Charlie posted:

You have to go into about :config - find dom.w3c_touch_events.enabled and change the value to 0

There's some type of thing on the site that checks to see what your screen resolution is and whether it's a touch screen. If you don't pass, you get sent to the get-the-app page.

Thanks for posting this, I finally get to watch the network in chrome on my laptop instead of having to switch to IE.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

I like the network a lot more now that I can watch Clash of the Champions. I never saw more than a couple when I was getting into watching wrestling since I started in '97, and the early ones are great to slot in chronological order between the WCW pay per views of the time.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Nut Bunnies posted:

This week's Countdown is another example of great concept ruined by the highly rehearsed talking heads. I can't remember what she said, but Summer Rae said something in the most robotic way when introducing one. Brodus is pretty bad at that as well, especially in WM Rewind.

You get bad things like that, but then you also get things like Dean Ambrose doing an amazing Dusty Rhodes impression, so it's a net positive.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

NickRoweFillea posted:

Someone please tell me the stupidest, most WCW PPV to watch

Uncensored 2000.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

The first 13 Saturday Night's Main Events are up.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

RIP WWE Network, you were too beautiful for this world

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Mayo and Catsup posted:

Is it just me or has the VOD been poo poo for the past few days

I couldn't get it to load at all this morning

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Maxwell Lord posted:

Huh, that worked for me too. (Would also explain why the people watching on consoles aren't having issues.)

This fixed my issues as well.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

fatherdog posted:

I'm changing the avatar of everyone who's ever posted in PSP to tomorrow

Self High Five

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Is the Monday Night War series like 4 episodes long? They really sped through the whole era in episode 3.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Is this something that's been going on for a while?

From tomorrow's schedule:

Attitude Era Raw

9/3/14

The Austin Era officially begins as Stone Cold shows Mr. McMahon what kind of WWE Champion he is. Triple H takes over and restructures DX.

I know they've been doing the Raw Replays from this time period but I don't remember them being billed this way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

DeathChicken posted:

That's probably because It's Party Time All The Time, or something. Kind of like how Ted Dibiase was from "His seasonal residence in Insert City Here" that he lived in but wasn't born in.

They announced Tyler Breeze as being from a seasonal residence in Greece on Takeover, I enjoyed that.