Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I, for one, am excited by the prospect of a December 2 Dismember PSP simulwatch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

ZDar Fan posted:

I'm curious whether or not they're going to censor "HULK HOGAN, WE COMIN' FOR YOU [sucka]!"

I pray they do not because I laugh out loud every time it happens in the opening of Botchamania

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Someone please tell me the stupidest, most WCW PPV to watch

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
sup bitches, i'm drunk and i'm gonna try to watch as much of New Blood Rising as I can. i'll report back

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

I actually tried this tonight and got to the end of the second match, with a badly balding Muta jobbing to Ernest Miller.

I made it there and then I passed out, but the Jung Dragons/3 Count match was a serviceable ladder match. One day I'll make it all the way through that PPV

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

LividLiquid posted:

It's really funny that no nWo documentary or mini-documentary has talked about how they split into two factions, warred with each other, united again at the fingerpoke, then just kind of faded away without any payoff whatsoever. One day, they were just gone. For most of 1999. Then they came back the week after Starrcade, and that also fell apart and just faded away into the nWo being Jeff Jarrett and two nazi twins, then just dropped again with no payoff.

Like, those are all really important parts of the story of the nWo, AND a good way to make WCW look stupid, which they love to do, and they've never talked about it.

They probably don't want to talk about the brothers because they are literal Nazis

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Astro7x posted:

I thought it was a really cute moment too, until you realize that she's meeting her future husband's ex girlfriend for the first time...

lmfao, god drat

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Alain Post posted:

an in-character show talking about current events sounds like it would be immensely good

Heyman cutting promos on pop culture and politics would be very good. Especially if Brock shows up and suplexes guests

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Fauxhawk Express posted:

Wrestlewar '92 has the best WCW match ever as the main event and 2 other awesome matches.

New Blood Rising 2000 is something every wrestling fan needs to experience at least once.

britishbornandbread, it's true, you owe it to yourself as a wrestling fan to watch New Blood Rising and remember "at least it's not this bad yet"

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Whoa whoa whoa the 3 Count/Jung Dragons match is the least offensive affair on that card

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

That DICK! posted:

what did he ever beat

HHH and he hooked the leg, bitch

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Hot Poppin Bunnz posted:

Did he truly hook the leg cuz I saw that Connor promo on the network and they cut from the punch to the red raising cancer boy's arm and I laughed so loving hard cuz it wa the perfect HHH moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RAhxhIHdpM

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
it's at like 2:36. connor the crusher was a powerful wrestler

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
was number one the ciclope/malenko reveal because that was the greatest night in the history of our sport

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

flashy_mcflash posted:

It actually never was, unless causing the Network numbers to rise (or at least coinciding exactly with that rise) makes it a thing.

so basically corey graves adventures. thats cool, but where are my nitros

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Maxwell Lord posted:

GI Bro is one of the Broforce characters, right?

gi bro is a heel in hoodslam

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
early attitude era raws were sponsored by bushido blade, which is extremely badass

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
kevin nash is beating the poo poo out of terry funk in a hardcore match at souled out 2000

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
cool. kevin nash is now commissioner of wcw. the nwo is back and stronger than ever

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
when is the ambrose/owens/cesaro table for 3 coming out because that sounds like an extremely must-watch bit of programming

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i just turned on wrestlemania XXIV for the flair/hbk match, and laughed out loud at the first thing on the card being jbl kicking the horse poo poo out of hornswoggle

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
ive been watching wccw for the past several hours and have determined that ric flair is the greatest and the von erich/freebirds feud was so so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Call Me Charlie posted:

According to Big Dave, Bret owns the rights to all of his Stampede matches. He contacted WWE over it, WWE ignored him and Bret threatened to possibly sue them if they continued using it.

What a mark