Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013
Anyone know what time GMT the Tokyo show from next Saturday will be on? I imagine being in another country it's not the usual 1am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013

MisterGBH posted:

Can you sign up for the WWE Network with a different email address but the same payment card and get another free trial?

Yes. I have a bunch of times

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013
Is there a way to view your Network viewlist when your account has lapsed? Set up another to take advantage of the free month not realising my arduously compiled list would be forfeit/am stupid.

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013
Just noticed last night that they have every Raw (excluding Thursday and Friday episodes) right up until the end of 2001, which is incredible. I'm still working my way through mid-98 but it's cool to know I can just keep going for another few years and catch up on all the stuff I missed between PPVs.

The shame about going through the 1998 stuff is having to sit through Brawl For All, which has me gripped out of curiosity. Also I think Dan Severn has lost a lot of mystique since seeing him cut that promo where he explained why he left the competition.

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013

titties posted:

Is it because of his stupid baby voice because that was what ruined it for me

It is indeed

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013
Watching a pre-Summerslam show in 1998 last night I was amused by the Clinton impersonator being credited onscreen simply as "The President".

But by nothing else he actually said or that was said to him.

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013

Sanguinia posted:

Sweet. I always wanted to see all of ECW from start to finish. Although I guess "start," would be Douglas' big throwing down on the NWA belt which won't be there.

Won't it? Why?

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013
In an early January Raw in 1999, Shane O Mac introduces the Devil's favourite demon as "Corporate Kane". Mankind wins the championship and his first defense is against...

Kane.

Things never change.

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013
It seems like the sort of thing that if it was given enough time could maybe become great, but like so much WWE stuff it's off to a bad, bad start.

Here, why were the Flair and HBK/ Austin podcasts pre-recorded? Was WWE leaning towards making this a permanent change or was it just because they're not on WWE programming often enough for Austin to show up and record live after Raw?

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013
Is HiaC on an hour earlier tonight in the UK because of DST ending or is still 1am?

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013
The sound is all messed up on that, but there WAS a version of that theme on the Anthology album, but didn't it come out like 2 years after this?

I know in 2006 or so they edited Kurt's theme so the part with the You-Suckable rhythm was removed and went from this weirdly syncopated version of the opening straight to the chorus. The crowd literally couldn't chant along, the part was gone.

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013
Are Austin and WWE on the outs? It's been ages since the last podcast.

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013

Hobo Clown posted:

Was the Dean podcast the last one he did? Nobody came out of that looking great. I can't remember if the Mick/Shane one was before or after that.

Mick and Shane was earlier, I think. God that Ambrose podcast was awkward.

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013
How do I watch last night's Talking Smack? It's not attached to the PPV or on the regular list of Talking Smack episodes.

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013
Thanks

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013
Does it rhyme with Hang or Song? I've never heard it said. I imagine Hang, but that's the NI accent I suppose.

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013

Gaz-L posted:

Notably, I believe Heat is where Lita debuted as Essa Rios' valet.

I remember Bull Buchanan also debuted on Heat, and Trish Stratus scouted Test and Albert over the course of an episode.

Hell, When I was watching through 98-99 Raws a bunch of important poo poo happened (or seemed to happen) on Heat, including (I think) the debuts of Gangrel and the APA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013

SunshineDanceParty posted:

I loving hate Michael Rapaport and Kevin Owens is now a true heel in my eyes.

Why do you hate Michael Rapaport?

Anyone can answer this.