Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

hey mister... can u play drums while I sing and play plastic guitar???
I love the network, and feel like I'm getting a steal even though it feels a lot like the Beta test version of the network.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

OneThousandMonkeys posted:

So I tried using the network's search function to find Brock Lesnar stuff last night.

Thus does the network bring up every 30-second backstage interview and Raw recap on the entire website, of which there are dozens.

Is it so hard to bring me to the loving matches?

Then the other day I had to sign on in Firefox to get the network site to realize I had a valid sub before the PPV.

The network site definitely needs some work. The WWE.com design is not as bad as it was 5-10 years ago, but it is still bad.

It really feels like a beta version we're paying for. I'd drop it immediately if it didn't include the "PPV"s.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

Xenoletum posted:

Does anyone else's PS4 app seem to get caught in a time loop where it will play a few seconds over and over again at varying quality before jumping to where it should be?

I don't have a single problem on my iPad, Android, or PC with this, and I can always use the PS3 or Xbox app if needed.

I got this on the PS3 app during Battleground on Sunday.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

I just started Vengeance 2004, and in the stupid hype video at the beginning, Benoit's voice in the promos has the volume turned way down to nothing, and Triple H's voice super loud. This is stupid, don't edit crap that blatantly WWE.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

I just got an update to the PS3 App! I don't notice anything different looking so far, I guess I'll see if it's better for SummerSlam.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

Checking out Wrestlemania 22, and it is shockingly lazy to have bookmarks for the first two matches then none for the rest of them.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

In watching old 90s WWF PPVs, one of the weirdest things to me is the ringside photographers.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

My sub from the day of Wrestlemania ran out, and I was just going to re-sub before Hell in a Cell. With this though, and the HIAC card so awful, I might hold out for a good PPV or the Rumble, whichever comes first.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

I'm watching a random 90s Rumble, and Razor Ramon has like... little razors on his tights and pads. And the kids have foam branded razors they're waving around. It's so.... violent! And weird. I couldn't imagine that in today's WWE.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

There's a Sheamus vs Rusev US Title Match on the Network after RAW tonight apparently?

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

Maybe because it helped launch Steve Austin's career / the Austin 3:16 thing?

My best/only real KOTR memory is when Angle sent Shane McMahon through that glass/window stuff with the logo on it.

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

Do King of the Ring on a NXT Special, the winner gets an IC Title shot at the next NXT Special...

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

When was the really hardline / official blood ban put into effect?

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

What are some of the favorites/best tag matches of all time in WCW/WWF? It can be tag titles or no, established teams or whatever, as long as it's one of your favorite matches. I'm looking for some random stuff to watch on the network

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

Happy Austin 3/16!

What are your favorite Stone Cold matches or moments on the Network?

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

I saw SPECTRE, and now I want to watch some good Batista matches or moments. Any suggestions other than the 6-man tags vs The Shield or the matches w/ Undertaker?

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

the CM Punk vs John Cena match in Chicago (i wanna say MITB 2011?) is the best US wrestling match in the last ~10 years not involving The Undertaker's Wrestlemania Streak.

Jericho's run in 2008 is amazing, especially the matches with HBK (I think there's a ladder match in there?)

most of the Money in the Bank matches are really good, if you like that sort of thing.

Jericho and Rey Mysterio had a lot of good matches in 2009 as well, if you liked WCW it's a treat

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Is there a trick to binging a series? I'm going through NXT but as far as I can tell after every episode I have to go back through the [Shows-> In Ring -> NXT -> Year -> move to last episode] process for each episode. There doesn't seem to be any kind of "Next Episode" option to simplify this. Am I missing something?

I'm using the PS3 app if that makes a difference.

Nah, the network just sucks. It would really benefit from some sort of chronological order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

try the new taco place
Jan 4, 2004

I've just made my tri-monthly or whatever return to the WWE Network for Takeover/SummerSlam weekend, what's been really good on the Network since about Wrestlemania or so? I saw most of the big "PPV" matches already.