Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lareine
Jul 22, 2007

KIIIRRRYYYUUUUU CHAAAANNNNNN
Imprison because I have always executed him in my games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
Imprisonment (Sor/Wiz 9)

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.
Imprison. If he's guilty, he's not going to be able to do much from within a cell. If he isn't, we'll do a huge service to the real culprit if we execute him.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

AzraelNewtype posted:

Execute the poor fool who lost most of his family to his second wife's machinations to install her son as uncontested heir. That'll show him!

I'm convinced. Execute.

FFKonoko
Jan 1, 2013

Olfacere violarum.
Imprison him. He's old anyway, he'll die in prison.

SirKibbles
Feb 27, 2011

I didn't like your old red text so here's some dancing cash. :10bux:
imprison

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

Imprison him and we can hopefully go visit him later. :colbert:

Drakli
Jan 28, 2004
Goblin-Friend
Imprison him in a dungeon filled with spikes, white-masked gnomes, sparking electro-balls, and we can give all the keys to evil animated masks that'll chase him around!

And the jail-keeper will be a mouse with bombs!

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010
Imprison

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Imprison him.

Taran_Wanderer
Nov 4, 2013
Imprison Him.

Stabbey_the_Clown
Sep 21, 2002

Are... are you quite sure you really want to say that?
Taco Defender

nielsm posted:

Honestly I'm hoping we die soon, right now the thread title feels less and less true by the update.

Once we do eventually die, how is the LP even going to work, since we've made a huge number of decisions already?

zonohedron
Aug 14, 2006

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

Once we do eventually die, how is the LP even going to work, since we've made a huge number of decisions already?

MegaZeroX posted:

If Elodie fails, we will start again from the beginning. If we get more than 3 failures, I will allow the thread to use saves to back up a few weeks and work for a different skill. After the game is beaten, I will start 2 more playthroughs where I'll show off a couple of interesting paths. The thread can vote for which two I will show.

So presumably we just start over, unless we die from something stupid like "there is an evil monster which is obviously evil; do you give it a hug?" in which case I hope we get to vote on "back to start" or "no, don't hug".

Iceclaw
Nov 4, 2009

Fa la lanky down dilly, motherfuckers.
Considering it's like every other time a bunch of irresponsible peoples goons are asked to vote, it's probably better to restart, with less voting on the wacky option du jour and a more focused mindset.

A Pair Of Ducks
Dec 16, 2009
Imprison him

And don't worry, we'll be getting to the good stuff soon.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

Unless I get large opposition, this is the plan:

I'm going to have us start back at the beginning and vote for multiple weeks at a time. With knowledge of future events, we should be able to make better decisions. After Elodie's third death, I will allow for voting of where we want to go back to (I have a save every update). We will be able to choose from any of the playthroughs.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Voting is closed.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Punishment

Imprison: 21

Execute: 19

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Connor can be Earl of Ishtar.

As you wish. Then there is the matter of the duchy of Elath. By blood, the nearest living heir is Talarist, the Duke of Sedna.... in Talasse.

(A long time ago there were marriages between the leaders of Elath and Sedna. That's his ancestry. But the people of Elath did not want a Duke of foreign blood. There were revolts. The title of Duke of Elath was passed to a distant relative instead of Talarist's ancestor.)

Elath is a major duchy. You cannot afford to lose control of it.

This time you can vote for next week's classes.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Be lazy and follow daddy's advice, name a Novan heir

e: And finish up resist magic and improve wield magic.

nielsm fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Mar 7, 2014

zonohedron
Aug 14, 2006

We should probably avoid rioting in Elath; let's name a Novan heir. Then let's study sense magic and archery.

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010
Novan heir, no superdukes here please.

Also Resist Magic x2

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Novan heir, then stab him with two swords.

Muraena
Feb 18, 2013

Justice. Honor. Anime~
Delay in hopes people will be distracted by something else and we'll get to keep the lands :v:

Resist&Wield

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012
Novan Heir

Magic.

dereku
Oct 23, 2010

Open up your senses
Of all the things that I have done
I regret giving it to a Talarist the most
I tried to resist but it was gone
I should weild or I'll be toast

Alipes
Sep 6, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Hooray, I caught up so I can finally vote!

Let's go for a Novan heir and Swords x 2!

Hyper Crab Tank
Feb 10, 2014

The 16-bit retro-future of crustacean-based transportation
Well, we should probably trust dad and put a Novan on the throne. Then, we need to get our rear end in gear and study wield spords and sense magic.

Penakoto
Aug 21, 2013

Novan + (Wield Magic X 2) = My vote

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Practice magic2x until you can summon Richard Feynman to confuse everyone.

And delay because one rarely gets a legitimate opportunity to put 'vacillation' and 'vassal' in the same sentence.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Install NovanHeir.exe and resist magicx2.

A Pair Of Ducks
Dec 16, 2009
Novan Heir and archery and reflexes

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Novan heir and Swords x2

VinnyDonuts
Oct 4, 2013

:lobcorp:
Talarist to be contrary.

Sense Magic x2 because we can't defend against something we can't see.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Talarist is a cool dude. He sent us a necklace!

Magic x2, I guess.

Arp1033
Oct 13, 2012
Novan Heir, and then Polearms till our arms drop off!

Starbridge64
Jun 5, 2013
Select a Novan Heir, and Sense & Wield Magic

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Talarist

Archery x2

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Install a Novan heir.

Also, I'll vote for Swords x 2 this week, but if we do end up annoying a foreign power as a result of this vote, more Military skills might be useful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meander
Apr 1, 2010

Starbridge64 posted:

Select a Novan Heir, and Sense & Wield Magic

I vote this too.

• Locked thread