Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hedera Helix
Sep 2, 2011

The laws of the fiesta mean nothing!
Post a reward, surely they'll be able to correctly identify Julia instead of bringing in the heads of random people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sgtsnookums
Nov 20, 2012

Spiritus Nox posted:

Ask Marie and Hellas. The ones you have to pass a check for are usually best.

This.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Ask Maree and Hellas. We will track this she-devil down by any means necessary.

kick_the_penguin
Jul 8, 2012

Penakoto posted:

Ask Marie and Hellas, because options opened by a successful skill check are always the smartest option.
Yes, do this. Clearly we don't have enough enemies right now.

Banemaster
Mar 31, 2010

kick_the_penguin posted:

Yes, do this. Clearly we don't have enough enemies right now.

Considering that putting up bounty or sending soldiers will alert them either way, so might as well ask them beforehand.

xxlicious
Feb 19, 2013
Ask Maree and Hellas. Because this is obviously the most entertaining option.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Politely ask Marie and Hellas if they don't mind owning up where the witch is hiding so we can set fire to her, her hiding place and any nearby flammable objects (such as peasants).

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises
Ask her old poker buddies, she probably spilled the beans at some point.

RefinedUndefined
Jan 1, 2013

Just burn everything, that'll solve your problems.
Ask Maree and Hellas.

zonohedron
Aug 14, 2006

Well, we didn't piss off Banion and Brin in the Ixion thing (and we didn't start a war, either!) and we didn't cause a scene at the gala, either, so the odds of this going very poorly are pretty low. Let's do it!

(That is, ask Maree and Hellas where Julianna might have gone.)

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Waterboard the poo poo out of some nobles Politely ask Maree and Hellas for Julianna's location.

now entering North Dakota
Feb 22, 2013

Fun Shoe

Poil posted:

Politely ask Marie and Hellas if they don't mind owning up where the witch is hiding so we can set fire to her, her hiding place and any nearby flammable objects (such as peasants).

This seems like the most logical option

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Shittiest taste in anime and video games.
Send a search party to find her, no matter what! :black101:

ViggyNash
Oct 9, 2012

Mikl posted:

Waterboard the poo poo out of some nobles Politely ask Maree and Hellas for Julianna's location.

Agreed.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

post a reward have some peasant smoke her out and get killed then your army swoops in and gets the kill. You don't waste any gold and don't waste any guards on a search. It's a win win with no downsides.

Shwqa fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Mar 24, 2014

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Ask Marie and Hellas. I mean, it's a skill check, so it has to work.

Catalina
May 20, 2008

Broenheim posted:

I'm sure this game would never put a death from a skill check failure that followed a successful skill check! So we should be absolutely ok Asking Maree and Hellas.

C...
Jan 22, 2008

Tootin the Doom Flute has led the Kingdom of Ankist into a new age of illumination. Every morning, people wake up and open palm slam a woodwind instrument into their mouth. It is the Doom Flute and right then and there they start playing the notes. They play every note, and they play every note hard

Broenheim posted:

This sounds good to me!

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Ask Maree and Hellas.

Skyfinder
Dec 28, 2012

Mikl posted:

I'm on board with this.

alex314
Nov 22, 2007

Ask Marie and Hellas, because worst case scenario Goons can order more people to the chopping block.

Suzaku
Feb 15, 2012

Mikl posted:

We should do this. Maybe while they're on a rack.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Ask Maree and Hellas, why not.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

"I'm Jack Frost, ho! Nice to meet ya, hee ho!"

I'm not going to be able to post an update today, so voting will be extended until tomorrow at 4 PM EST.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Considering the clear lead asking her old buddies have, I don't think extending the deadline will change anything.

But I'll throw my hat into the ring now that it's there anyway.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

Voting is closed.

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

How to Deal with Julianna

Ask Maree and Hellas: 26

Send soldiers on patrol: 2

Post a reward: 2

MegaZeroX
Dec 11, 2013

As you wish.

If you have been paying attention to the music, you may notice that the track that plays here also plays at the game over screen. Clever.

It is the time of year to decide any necessary adjustments to the royal budget. The majority of the money we receive is already spoken for, but there is always some room for discretion.

Based on the records and notes of current expenditures, if you maintain the current rate of tax, you will still have five thousand, one hundred and twenty gold lassi and thirty-two silver tilassi available for special projects. If you lower taxes, you will lose some of that money because it will go to pay your existing costs; if you raise taxes, you should have more.

Hmm. We have already used up about half of the treasury so far. So, should we change taxes? Next week, how should we deal with the criminal who claims to be possessed by demons? Also, vote for 3 classes.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Keep taxes the same
Execute the demon man
Composurex2 Lorex1

E: Tuxedo forever. :colbert:

Haifisch fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Mar 25, 2014

C...
Jan 22, 2008

Tootin the Doom Flute has led the Kingdom of Ankist into a new age of illumination. Every morning, people wake up and open palm slam a woodwind instrument into their mouth. It is the Doom Flute and right then and there they start playing the notes. They play every note, and they play every note hard
Keep taxes the same
Imprison! the demon man
Composurex2 Lorex1
Switch outfits!

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

Imagine a rod breaking on a robot face - forever
Raise Taxes! What else is all that accounting skill good for, after all?
Execute the criminal!
Foreign Affairs X2 Novan History x1

Muraena
Feb 18, 2013

Justice. Honor. Anime~
Raise the taxes! Bet we're savvy enough to figure out how to do it w/o pissing off everyone. Can't let those acc lessons go to waste after all :v:
Kill him!
More Divination stuff!

jonjonaug
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Keep taxes the same and execute the demon dude. Lore x3.

Hedera Helix
Sep 2, 2011

The laws of the fiesta mean nothing!
The crown needs more money, and there are obvious jokes to be made about the Laffer curve. Raise taxes!

Let the murderer rot in prison, until such time as we can discern whether or not he actually was under demonic possession. Which probably isn't going to happen this run.

We need to learn battlefield medicine, and lots of it. (this would be a vote for battlefield medicine x3)

Gruckles
Mar 11, 2013

Raise taxes! Having the treasury nearly half empty just won't do at all.
Execute him! The Kingdom has a strict no-magic policy. Being "possessed" against your "will" is no excuse for associating with demons in any manner. In fact that's worse than merely committing murder.
Composure x2 and Presence

Happy Blue
Oct 18, 2012
Keep the same taxes,
Imprison the man,
Lore and Meditation
for more Divination, and Logistics, to pass the upcoming skill check we failed the first time,
And keep wearing our dapper tuxedo.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Keep taxes the same. Shouldn't there be a accounting check to tell how much you're going to raise/lower taxes and how it will affect the treasury?
Execution beckons once again.
Trade, Battlefield Medicine and Battlefield Medicine.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

More money and kill him!

Suzaku
Feb 15, 2012
We're down to 5k ducats? Raise Taxes! Gold for the Gold Gods!

And speaking of gold gods... Meditation, Lore, Divination. Let's get this Theconocracy running!

Fabutux 3000. We wear the holy garb.

Oh, and Execute the demonsworn. We already have one magical dangerperson after our skin; we can't afford to have another running free!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Let's got more cash! Those peasants don't do anything anyways, besides not murdering us.
And let's get Composure x2 and Lore x1
And, as we all know, the only way to deal with a demon is exorcism, or death. And priests are expensive, but the Grim Reaper works for free.
Tux for life

• Locked thread