Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Aethersphere
Mar 21, 2009

you see me rollin up pops you step aside
Weapons. Double weapons. Let's see this princess kick rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aethersphere
Mar 21, 2009

Be the most prettiest princess. Elegance and Presence :sparkles:

Aethersphere
Mar 21, 2009

Go to the thing but don't talk, and reflexes x2. We are slow and weak.

Aethersphere
Mar 21, 2009

Clarste posted:

No, I've actually beaten it. By just being really polite and confident and appeasing everyone. That seemed easier than trying to remember who was who. Then I tried an aggressive military "kill em all" style and failed miserably in various places.

I don't see how you could beat it that way. Just from my own experience, something always fucks you over at some point.

I hope our Elodie rises above through the power of committee choices!

Aethersphere
Mar 21, 2009

Sense magic and court manners. Keep it classy.

Aethersphere
Mar 21, 2009

Like, totally scandalous!

Then wield magic x2.

Aethersphere
Mar 21, 2009

Insult that shameless hussy-woman.

After you beat the game the first time, it honestly gets more fun. You can just do crazy poo poo and see what happens.

Aethersphere
Mar 21, 2009

Agnostalgia posted:

I'm interested to see the various ways the game can turn out--I managed to win the game a bit ago for the first time through dumb luck and rushing Lumen. I had a grand total of three achievements and virtually all of the others are for things I have no idea how I would even encounter, much less accomplish.

Honestly, as far as I can tell, most of the achievements would occur in games that end in failure. I've won twice (once as a stone-cold bitch and once as a delightful melodic princess) and haven't begun to touch the achievements yet, really.

Aethersphere
Mar 21, 2009

Noble plots, boo hiss.

Wield the magic. Sense the magic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aethersphere
Mar 21, 2009

Get those guys to wrestle bears and sit under waterfalls and train.

• Locked thread