Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Shittiest taste in anime and video games.
Depressed while mother just died? The easy solution to that is doubling down on FAITH! :catholic:
It'll turn her into a zealot, that'll open up some paths at least \/:shobon:\/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Visit Charlotte, relatives in line to the throne visiting all month seems suspicious - eavesdrop on what the family is up to. For the classes, DOUBLE UP THAT FAITH! :catholic:

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Arrest her! The Church does not allow heathens to live in peace! :catholic:

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Attend service, then her classes should be Faith x2 (more than likely Meditation), she's needs to have zeal to become the perfect warrior! :catholic::respek::black101:

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Hold still, you don't want anything bad happening.

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Still voting on Faith x2, I'm a persistent little bastard. :colbert:

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

I'll vote for doubling down on Faith.

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Climb to look over the hedge, nothing could go wrong! :downs:
I'm still voting for double faith on the classes. :colbert:

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Punish the heathen, get angry, and use that energy for BIBLE STUDY! :catholic:

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

More faith! Sucks that Elodie couldn't invest in the printing press to spread the Faith! Oh well, it could always come around.

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

poo poo, I haven't been up to speed but PURGE HER TAINTED SOUL :catholic:

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Send a search party to find her, no matter what! :black101:

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Raise taxes, exorcise the demon, and faith, faith, FAITH! This is all for the glory of the Church! :catholic:

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

alex314 posted:

Talk to dad to find out if he's a rogue Lumen. Then execute him! New course: maximum inquisition :catholic::respek::black101:

I am in full support of this notion! :catholic:

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Nondevor posted:

Marry Adair, have you guys forgotten that Elath is a rich territory? If we want to be the embodiment of money we should take advantage. And hey, he's close enough to Elodie's age that there probably won't be a coup afterward.

We don't need a musician.

Meditation x1, Lore x3

This. Nothing can go wrong here! :catholic:

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

Send aid: The logistics and trade skill check failed when a shooting star passed by - surely this is related to the failure of the Duke's high tariff policy! :pseudo:
Don't go to the party: We need to learn more of our other studies.
Divination x1, Economics x1 Need to get 100% :catholic:, and getting started on economicshistory will help THE GLORY OF THE CHURCH somehow.

neetengie fucked around with this message at 15:38 on Mar 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neetengie
Jul 17, 2013

zonohedron posted:

Uh, 'getting started'? We have 80.1, 84.6, and more than 90 but less than 100 in the three economics subjects, and since we're going to wear the tuxedo until we're buried in it, that's 90.1, 94.6, and 100 as far as checks are concerned. :confused:

Besides, our divination is 99.2, so we'd waste all but .8 of that class slot. (Not that we wouldn't waste some of our class time if we were to spend it on Accounting and Production, but we'd go from 80.1 to 100 and 84.6 to 100, which aren't bad uses of time.)

While the game does expect us to specialize, the game does not expect us to specialize this narrowly. :psyduck:

I somehow got some of the classes mixed up in the screenshot. I haven't slept in a while, sorry about that.

• Locked thread