Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.
We have to go with VIIB and none of that other hipster crap. The captain should be courageous, but mellow out to average by, say, '41. Also go all-in on G7a torpedoes, gently caress that electric piece of crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

So now you'e pretty much refitting until '42.

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

Is it just me, or does the emblem doggie have a boner?

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

Yep, 1939, VIIB. Let's make it a true roguelike point tonnage attack experience.

GRADENKO, YOU DEAD PANSY, SIT DOWN AND WATCH HOW REAL MEN DO IT.

Let's do this.

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

drat those merchant cowards, come back here and fight!

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

I have a sneaking suspicion that with a crate of Jaegermeister on the line, that bastard Gradenko may have sabotaged our boat. :argh:

Spaced God, your first job is to commence a clandestine toilet-clogging mission as soon as U-49 returns to the port.

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

We've changed Engineer and poo poo stopped breaking all the time. Go figure.

A bang-up job from the whole crew. Congratulations, the drinks are on me tonight*.

* The offer includes only officers and NCOs.

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

Goddamn malingerers, you don't need legs to load torpedoes! :argh:

Seriously men, we need to step up our game, as that punk Kretschmer is about to snatch the Knights Cross before we do.

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

Ice cream runs out as war progresses?

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

How much of a refit time we're looking at?

By the way, I wouldn't mind using my newfound rank and prestige to browbeat the command into transferring me to a cozy type IX once we finally bust this poor boat or generally when we'll be able to push for a proto-drumbeat. This crew will be number one.

Lichtenstein fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Feb 20, 2014

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

Eh, let's give it a try. Maybe it won't be as faulty as this tin can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

Well that was unexpected.

• Locked thread