Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

This sounds stellar.

Name: Aleksandr Ivanovich Luzhin
Number: 17
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 215 lbs
Race: Caucasian
Handedness: Right
Position: C
Player Type: Joe Thornton
Equipment Brand: Cooper(alls). Ok CCM.

Class of '14, REGINA PATS IF I CAN DO THAT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

This is nitpicky as a... nit, but Ivanovich is my middle name!!! If no middle name, just drop it. Aleksandr Luzhin. yyyyeeeaaaa

Also are yall using your real heights? Cuz we some tall mother fuckers.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Forgot this got moved. Glad to see I'm 2nd in pre-draft rankings :smug: 4th line prospects game is a pisser, but gently caress Don Cherry anyway.

And whoever was giving me attitude about asking about heights, gently caress you buddy! I use my actual height (like a "real" "internet" "man"). Too bad we can't all be ubermensch eh? Maybe that just makes me unoriginal. Not sure. In the meantime, I'm on the lookout for a Chara Bed Extendo-matic. Also your BorkBork avatar is based on a gimmick I created. I feel kind of betrayed :( Like how Dr. Frankenstein must have felt.

Stickarts fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Feb 8, 2014

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

That's the best loving 9:59 you're ever gonna see.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Big McLargehuge is probably your best bet. If you don't have him, ice Hextall Jr.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Yea this is some next level forums postin poo poo yall got goin on.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

I intentionally failed all my personality interviews with every team but the Jets :smug:

e. Seriously. All I wanted was Montreal or Winnipeg. Watch me get traded to fuckin Philly or something now.

ee. You got me a 17! Thanks!

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

I'm so over Regina. LEMME MOVE TO THE BIG CITY.

Watching/reading Montreal beat Toronto then exorcise some Tampa Bay playoff ghosts was strangely satisfying.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Seriously, get me out of Regina. I can't feel my toes.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

You know what? Never mind. I like Regina. Think I will just retire after the season and start work as an insurance salesman.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Holy poo poo I'm a professional hockey player.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Going from Regina to St. John's while praying to be moved to Winnipeg is kinda just bumping around between rear end in a top hat and armpit.

Stickarts fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Feb 14, 2014

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Do I get to stay with Winnipeg? Cuz I wanna stay with Winnipeg. No worries though, Hock. Do you gotta do.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Hockles posted:

Fernando Vando - Center
Sudbury Wolves - Class of 2015

Since when does the OHL allow 40 year olds to play?

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Florida? gently caress it, retire me (please no)

KILZA SAME TEAM. We are fated to be together. With thatguyclint.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

How serious is the game about enforcing player positions? I can't help but notice 3 up and coming Florida stars are all centers. Are we dooming 1/3 of us to a lifetime of THIRDLINEGRINDER? Is it easy to change a players noted position?

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Hockles posted:

The game will move players around as needed. This year is good about putting players in the best place in lines to use them. Whereas in years past, top LW, ok 1st line Left wing, 4th RW is a Sniper, you are 4th line with a GRN and ENF. I can't manually change anyone's positions anymore. Once the BeAGM starts, the only player editing that can happen is gear.

It's getting the right players on the roster that is the problem.

for example on players moving, before he got sent down, Buttworth was a Center, playing RW. Last year the 2 FLA bros were both LW, but they usually both ended up on the top line together.

Cool. Thanks for the breakdown.

Florida you suck hurry up and tank some more so I get a call up next season. Who even is your loving affiliate? God I'm googling Florida Panthers farm system. Why.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Yea come on lemme out of here.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

It's not your fault this game is literally worse than Hitler.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Was dead in Saskatoon for a week. I come back to see I am 3rd line center on a playoff team, after being 2nd line center on a non-playoff team. I guess I'll take that if I keep coming up clutch in the playoffs :smug:

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

K gently caress this 3rd line poo poo. I'm a fuckin top 6. TRADE ME RIGHT loving NOW. Now hang up the phone.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

85 OV, shiny new 11.6 million dollar contract, opening night healthy scratch.

gently caress you Florida.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Hey Hockles, do you mind checking who, besides Kilza, is ahead of me for Florida's Cs? 25 points in 46 games at 12 minutes a game. Where's the gently caress off to Russia button?

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

So I'm a 3rd/4th line C scoring .5+ppg. AND FLORIDA IS STILL THE SHITS. This game is way too realistic.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

FIRE TALLON. wait is that their gm? yea k good

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Well at least I'm on the active roster this opening night. Someone post that Bugs Bunny .gif where he saws off Florida.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

oooo boy is the Atlantic bad.

In this game.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

8 goals and17 points in my last 22 gp. THE FLORIDA GLASS CEILING. Also holy poo poo we made the playoffs.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Poor humoungous Wang. For all my gnashing of teeth, he is 83 OV 4th line centre lol

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

70+ point pace at 13 mins a game. I must have been caught loving the coach's wife or something.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Kilza posted:

More than doubled my previous salary, that's pretty sweet. Thanks Florida!

:getin:

I need that fist bump emoticon

See yah later, JawKnee! SUCKAS GET PAID IN FLA 10 million for a 59 point season.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Kilza. I'm supposed to be the enigmatic Russian that stops producing after getting paid

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Yea 23 mins/game is insane. That's Kovalchuk on the devils numbers. Lets just assume you're a bob gainey type. How's it hangin, wang?

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Also lovin' Urlacher with ~100 pim more than anyone else. Scoring at a rate of a goal every 80+ pim!

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Hey now that still makes you like an 8 million dollar player! I'm confused as to why they wouldn't stick two superstars on the same line, but what do I know.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Thanks for ruining my immersion.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

There were definitely like 4 or 5 classes of rfa under the pre 05 cba. Type iii being the most common. No idea about now, especially considering how they have monkeyed around with free agency.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Kilza dead.

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Ok. I was scoring 40 points on 11 minutes a game on the 3rd line. Now I'm skating almost 24 minutes a game on the first and I'm... On pace for 40 points.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stickarts
Dec 21, 2003

literally

Florida is garbage fire that can't even be bothered to stay lit.

• Locked thread