Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Tempus Fugit posted:

Kickin' Chikin' Quesadilla of the Pyschopomp

As you slowly come to, you realize you're lying flat. You don't remember lying down, in fact, you don't remember anything; your name, your life, nothing. You have no memory, no sense of time and no sense of place. The world is a uniform gray, with no horizon, no sky and no earth. You look up and are shocked to see the underside of a giant crow, jet black, wings flapping lazily. You are held gently in his talons, slowly going from nowhere to nowhere. You lose consciousness again. When you again wake, you are walking on a formless beach, gray ocean behind you and a large gray pyramid before you. The crow is gone and in his place, walking beside you, is a man with jet black wings and crow's head. He says nothing, merely gesturing forward towards the pyramid. Maybe a minute later, maybe a year, you enter the pyramid through golden doors. Proceeding down the long hallway, you struggle with your thoughts. You still have no name, no past, no existence. At the end of the hall the walls widen into an enormous chamber. There are no torches, no lights, yet the room is suffused with a golden glow. Standing in the middle of the room, with his hand on a small, low table containing a set of scales, stands a jackal-headed man. He turns to look your way and as your eyes meet, it comes back. All of it. A tidal wave of memories crashes over you, driving you to your knees. An entire lifetime experienced at once, and you begin sobbing. All of the pain and the hurt and envy, all of the joy and the love and the beauty and you can't stop sobbing. The memories accelerate, and begin to bifurcate. You see the memories of others, those you loved and those you caused pain, and sob ever harder at the comprehension. The logic and beauty of the universe is laid bare before you, and you understand it all. You see the gossamer filaments that bind all creatures. And you sob at the futility of it all, the inability of mortal creatures to understand. The memories begin to slow, flashing brightly across your vision in decreasing strength. The tide recedes. You attempt to stand, helped up by the crow-headed man. His stare is palpable and you turn to meet his gaze, his eyes bright shining featureless black orbs, also wet with tears. He beckons you forward, towards the jackal-headed man. You slowly make your way there, stopping at the low table with the scale. You raise your head and look the jackal-headed man directly in the eyes, and with a voice shredded with sobbing and rusty with disuse, but buoyed by the comprehension of the universe, you are able to croak but a single word: Quesadilla...
The jackal-headed man stares, perhaps a faint knowing smile playing about his muzzle, and in a booming voice declares, as he plunges his hand into your chest searching for your heart: with Donkey Sauce...

Served on Sundays only, Market Price.

I wish I had even bad enough MS Paint skills to draw Guy Fieri walking next to Anubis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Missing Name posted:

Where's that goddamn goldmine already

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
No Sleep 'Till Flavortown! $12.20

We were thirty miles past Reno when it all went to poo poo.
"Anthony!" Her voice cut across my brain like the razor-sharp talons of a thousand furies. "You frog-eating dildo gently caress! Guy got into the stash again!" In the rear view mirror I watched his head bounced around like an unruly musk melon, frosted tips puncturing the once-virginal oxblood leather seats of my '69 charger. His mouth was smeared with donkey sauce.
"If that doughball got so much as one drop on the carpet, I'll make stock out of his balls." She tried to cackle, but it died in her throat, and she went ghostly pale.
"Betty? Betty! God drat it woman this is no time to panic!" I grabbed her shoulder and shook her firmly.
"Those yankee bastards followed us!" She screamed. I adjusted the rear view mirror, only to find a wall of wanton violence quickly encroaching on the sovereign territory of my rear end. "I thought you said you'd ditched em!"
"I had! This smacks of the infernal. They've made pacts with unholy powers before, look!" I shouted, tapping the mirror. "Djinni!"
"Helicopter! And if we don't do something about it we'll never get to Curly's gold!" I reached for the mother-of-pearl cigarette case tucked behind the visor.
"Intolerable. I shan't allow it!" I stuffed a handful of blunts into my mouth and rolled down the windows. "Take the wheel, sister."

I climbed atop my crimson stallion, drawing a pair of snub-nosed saturday night specials from my snakeskin boots. I pointed at one of the helicopters, and beckoned it on.

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

No Sleep 'Till Flavortown! $12.20

We were thirty miles past Reno when it all went to poo poo.
"Anthony!" Her voice cut across my brain like the razor-sharp talons of a thousand furies. "You frog-eating dildo gently caress! Guy got into the stash again!" In the rear view mirror I watched his head bounced around like an unruly musk melon, frosted tips puncturing the once-virginal oxblood leather seats of my '69 charger. His mouth was smeared with donkey sauce.
"If that doughball got so much as one drop on the carpet, I'll make stock out of his balls." She tried to cackle, but it died in her throat, and she went ghostly pale.
"Betty? Betty! God drat it woman this is no time to panic!" I grabbed her shoulder and shook her firmly.
"Those yankee bastards followed us!" She screamed. I adjusted the rear view mirror, only to find a wall of wanton violence quickly encroaching on the sovereign territory of my rear end. "I thought you said you'd ditched em!"
"I had! This smacks of the infernal. They've made pacts with unholy powers before, look!" I shouted, tapping the mirror. "Djinni!"
"Helicopter! And if we don't do something about it we'll never get to Curly's gold!" I reached for the mother-of-pearl cigarette case tucked behind the visor.
"Intolerable. I shan't allow it!" I stuffed a handful of blunts into my mouth and rolled down the windows. "Take the wheel, sister."

I climbed atop my crimson stallion, drawing a pair of snub-nosed saturday night specials from my snakeskin boots. I pointed at one of the helicopters, and beckoned it on.

Yessssss

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Saucy Saunter into the Exclusion Zone. $21.49 + tax.

The last thing you remember was a spikey silver-haired man coming up to your table before a black bag slipped over your head.

"Hope you folks are ready for some real Guy cusine. Yowza!"

And then you were roughly jostled around and thrown into what definitely seemed like a car trunk. Going by your hotrod knowledge and the engine revving, it was probably a '68 Firebird.

You awake with a dry mouth and raging appetite. Weren't you just at a restaurant? You shouldn't be this hungry. And then you realize that the only light source in this room is a tiny window, streaming in the light of a rising sun. Squinting, you can make out some details. The surface you are lying on is a bunch of potato crates with a thin, faintly chipotle-scented matress on it. The walls are bare concrete, except for green smears near the solid-looking wooden door. The floor is covered in dry hay. So dry, it crumbles when you pick up a handful.

Scared for your life and wondering where your wife is, you pound on the door and scream for help. There is no response and eventually the skin on your knuckles splits. You slump against the potato crates, staring at the smiling Spuddy mascot. What's he so happy about, you wonder? He's a loving potato. He's going to be eaten.

Speaking of food, the only sound you can pay attention to is the sound of your stomach growling. Really, how long have you been in this cell? This is the hungriest you've ever been. More than the time you got lost in the woods when you were a child. More than the time the power went out during that blizzard during college and everyone was snowed in. More than when you waited in the family room for two days straight, waiting for the news of your mother's surgery.

The hay is disgusting. It's like eating dirt and grass, except it takes what little moisture you have left in your mouth. The dry blades cut your tongue, but even with the blood, you can't choke it down. Exasperated, you throw the rest of the handful across the room, and wait there until you can no longer see the sun directly from the tiny portal to the outside world.

And then, for some reason, you decide to check your pockets. Why didn't you do that before?

There is a small packet of plastic in your back pocket. You pull it out and read "Zesta." A bag of saltines, crushed into a fine powder. You must have taken it from the restaurant. Tearing up with joy, you rip the corner off and dump a handful of crumbs into your palm. You savor each and every little particle of wheat brick, not minding the dirt and blood mixed in from your hands. Time stands still. But you don't care. It's food.

Suddenly, a click from the door. A hidden partition opens up, revealing a small ceramic bowl. Curiously, you put down the plastic cracker wrapping you've been absentmindedly fondling for the past half hour and crawl over to see what it is. It's some sort of thick liquid, with a little note underneath, typed in obnoxiously large impact font:

DONKEY SAUCE

Missing Name fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Feb 7, 2014

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Slow-braised squirrel cakes, dusted with baby teeth and smothered in hot dog sauce.

The dog sauce is very hot, be careful.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Theign Fieri's Gotland Gruffle $33.95

The fur-clad priest shoves you forward, towards the noose that suddenly has become the center of your entire world. You heard them building the scaffolds for the past week, the workers laughing and talking about the great feast that would follow your demise. A confused babble of prayers slips between your lips, pater noster qui es in caelis sanctificetur nomen tuum mater dei ora pro nobis peccatoribus nunc et in hora mortis nostrae...

The priest laughs and spits on your face, then places the rough hemp around your neck. He turns to his king, who sits overseeing the sacrifice a few feet to your left. The heathen lord is clad in a silk tunic embroidered with flames and serpents. His hair is cropped short and raised in bleached spikes like the Gauls of old. The king looks you up and down, then nods and intones "Hit it, broski."

The floor falls away beneath you and all is pain. The crowd roars as one, Allvater! Wotan Allvater!

"That," you hear the king declare, "is so fuckin' money."

"Now who's down for jalapeno poppers?" The blood rushing in your ears turns to a deafening roar and everything goes black.

paranoid randroid fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Feb 7, 2014

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
Messiah Carrey Seafood "Fantasy" Vegan Salad Slammer $7.00
There's no denying your passion for this veggo-friendly classic! We take an entire head of iceberg lettuice and nail it to a baguette cross, then pelt the thing with textured vegetable protine patties shaped like little fish, launched from a T-shirt cannon. The soundtrack from Glitter is played at full blast from a haunted walkman hidden in a long forgotten tomb beneath an unknowable desert.

Speaker for the Day of the Dead El Muy Muy Muerte Mojito Pleasure Drip $19.00
A CNA comes to your table with a garbage bag of lime juice and simple syrup. Ingested via catheter. Not reccomended for pregnant women or women who may become pregnant.

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

Cheap Shot posted:

what am I doing with my time?

this is a pic of me coming back & enjoying all these posts

WhiskeyPete
Jan 9, 2013

by XyloJW

Wangsbig posted:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Wangsbig posted:

Dec 26, 2012

somewhere in texas, a live sow is bound and placed into a wood chipper, squealing and crying in protest and confusion until it can no longer make noise or until it ceases to feel pain, whichever arrives first. the resulting concoction that is birthed from the other end of the chipper is compressed into a paste, then spread evenly across the beds of several ford pickups, allowed to soak in the blazing sun for a full week until the ritual of defilement is complete. the top layer is carefully shaved off each, rendered unevenly by the unwashed hands of an immigrant worker who has long given up hope of a benevolent afterlife, steeped in a blend of Guy's Fiery BBQ Sauce (TM) and clarified sadness for several days, and served with a delightful set of ciabatta buns. Guy's Pulled Pork Bitchin' Bonanza, $500*, requires 2 weeks notice.

*one (1) ladle of grocery store cole slaw, $10 extra

The Man From Melmac
Sep 8, 2008
Guy Fieri Literally Cums In Your Mouth is my fav

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
i ate ironically at guy fieri's times square restaurant. literally everything was terrible. it has its own brands of beer, which are nearly undrinkable. and then i buy some nachos and they're so loaded with meat that it felt ill several minutes in.

great experience, would dine there again

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Concerned Citizen posted:

i ate ironically at guy fieri's times square restaurant. literally everything was terrible. it has its own brands of beer, which are nearly undrinkable. and then i buy some nachos and they're so loaded with meat that it felt ill several minutes in.

please describe the atmosphere and decor of the place in detail

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

Feminition posted:

please describe the atmosphere and decor of the place in detail

please don't take more than half an hour

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Concerned Citizen posted:

How much did the place reek of bad hair gel?

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

still waitin 4 someone to talk deets bout his restaurant

Wangsbig
May 27, 2007

Wangsbig posted:

make an image thats the exact opposite & it's me finding out this thread wasnt goldmined

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Wangsbig posted:

make an image thats the exact opposite & it's me finding out this thread wasnt goldmined

guy_fieri_vomiting.gif

HERMAPHRODITE JESUS
Apr 21, 2010

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

Dipped in Donkey Sawce bitch

Welcome to fuckin' Flavorton

yeah like i'm ever gonna buy a food item from a guy with facial hair

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Wangsbig posted:

Dec 26, 2012

Wangsbig posted:

WhiskeyPete
Jan 9, 2013

by XyloJW

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

__Guy!
Guy Fieri

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot
turds from a toilet

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

circ dick soleil posted:

turds from a toilet

with creamy chipotle dipping sauce

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Bitterly Clinging to my AK47 and Das Kapital

Guy Fieri hits the eject button on his VCR. An unstoppable liquid bulkhead of gravy, fine cuts of meat, and otherwordly sauces presses out from all sides of the plastic box.

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

"Trough" Style MegaGrits with Wet Cement Aperitif

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

It's amazing, like nothing the world has ever seen before. His tongue is totally unnatural. If you could imagine a super dense latex glove with nearly infinite elasticity and teeming with tastebuds that seamlessly merge with whatever it comes into contact with, you can begin to understand what we're dealing with. It's like a dimpled fluid that retains cohesion. Using this fleshy tongue, Fieri has finally transcended the need to cook altogether; he has figured out a way to take all the meals he has ever consumed and synthesize it all into the cellular framework of this living mechanism within his mouth and he has figured out how to press this synthesized collection of taste sensations into any cellular structure it meets.

So the hostess brought us to our "dining area" which was nothing more than a series of barber chairs arranged in a circle, each of which leaned back against a sink basin. We all got situated and the hostess dressed us in our smocks before exiting the room. From the center of the ceiling, a large pipe dropped down and split off into a series of individual channels, one channel for each guest, and each channel ending inches from our mouths.

And through these channel pipes a hot moist musk bathed our faces. We were all extremely anxious bordering on scared. And then the meal started. Something with the texture of old hot chewed gum oozed from the pipe and touched my lips. I reflexively clenched my mouth shut tight, but this thing, this slime tongue, passed seemly through our clinched orifices. The hostess has told us to simply relax and to not fight it, and seeing as how this substance was like stiff butter melting into oil on the lips and able to slip inside regardless of what I did, I finally relented.

Guy Fieri's delicious slime tongue coated our insides thoroughly. Through or nasal and oral cavities, it filled and bonded to our stomachs, intestines, lungs, and invaded deep into our blood vessels and into our loins. It filled us like no meal could have ever filled us before. And the tastes were incomprehensible. We were all rendered totally useless, inconsolable, euphoric, and sexually aroused like never before. It was simply incredible. To taste not just a perfectly prepared raspberry steak within your colon, but to taste a hundred thousand of them, along with thousands upon thousands of other meals within your colon, and not just your colon, but within every part of your body, doesn't even begin to describe the experience. I would rather die than to ever part ways with Guy Fieri's delicious, perfect, slime tongue.

President Kucinich fucked around with this message at 10:46 on Feb 17, 2014

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

President Kucinich posted:

It's amazing, like nothing the world has ever seen before. His tongue is totally unnatural. If you could imagine a super dense latex glove with nearly infinite elasticity and teeming with tastebuds that seamlessly merge with whatever it comes into contact with, you can begin to understand what we're dealing with. It's like a dimpled fluid that retains cohesion. Using this fleshy tongue, Fieri has finally transcended the need to cook altogether; he has figured out a way to take all the meals he has ever consumed and synthesize it all into the cellular framework of this living mechanism within his mouth and he has figured out how to press this synthesized collection of taste sensations into any cellular structure it meets.

So the hostess brought us to our "dining area" which was nothing more than a series of barber chairs arranged in a circle, each of which leaned back against a sink basin. We all got situated and the hostess dressed us in our smocks before exiting the room. From the center of the ceiling, a large pipe dropped down and split off into a series of individual channels, one channel for each guest, and each channel ending inches from our mouths.

And through these channel pipes a hot moist musk bathed our faces. We were all extremely anxious bordering on scared. And then the meal started. Something with the texture of old hot chewed gum oozed from the pipe and touched my lips. I reflexively clenched my mouth shut tight, but this thing, this slime tongue, passed seemly through our clinched orifices. The hostess has told us to simply relax and to not fight it, and seeing as how this substance was like stiff butter melting into oil on the lips and able to slip inside regardless of what I did, I finally relented.

Guy Fieri's delicious slime tongue coated our insides thoroughly. Through or nasal and oral cavities, it filled and bonded to our stomachs, intestines, lungs, and invaded deep into our blood vessels and into our loins. It filled us like no meal could have ever filled us before. And the tastes were incomprehensible. We were all rendered totally useless, inconsolable, euphoric, and sexually aroused like never before. It was simply incredible. To taste not just a perfectly prepared raspberry steak within your colon, but to taste a hundred thousand of them, along with thousands upon thousands of other meals within your colon, and not just your colon, but within every part of your body, doesn't even begin to describe the experience. I would rather die than to ever part ways with Guy Fieri's delicious, perfect, slime tongue.

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Welcome to FLAVORTOWN
*more flavor

I think the biggest lie on that box is "perishable"

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Tempus Fugit posted:

Welcome to FLAVORTOWN
*more flavor

I think the biggest lie on that box is "perishable"

Truth in advertising

You'll perish after eating that poo poo

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Guy Fieri stomp kicked the basement door wide open. His faded Ed Hardy shirt with holes under the armpits bursting with pubes was covered in grease and motor oil, the smell of burnt diesel fuel permeated the room and bits of unidentifiable food particles filled in his goatee.

Loud thuds against debilitated wood boards and Guy's irregular heavy grunting broke the silence as he lugged a contraption up the stairs behind him.

"Hold on to your asses, you're all about to get flavored!" A joyous man having completed his life's work presents this grand invention to the audience in the room. "This here is the Bad Town Buff Beef Brawler, let me show you how it works!"

The contraption dragging behind him appeared to be an upside down lawn mower with a disassembled rusty dented oil barrel wrapped around the base forming a solid steel casing around the blade, a thick living stew surged within it. Guy Fieri struggled to maneuver the contraption between a tanning bed on one side and a muffler coming in through a busted hole of a piece of particle board covering a broken out window. On the other side of the window sat a diesel engine sitting cattywampus on half busted cinder blocks. Above the muffler were two large truck tires that counter spun against each other.

"First we hook up the flavor carburetor like so!" Guy grabbed the muffler end and slam punctured the side of the barrel with it, orange speckled foamy goop squeezed through the seams. "Now we turn on the flavor menacer!" unbeknownst to the people in the room, Guy Fieri's assistant, a drifter long ago excommunicated from his Amish community, had been watching us through the busted hole in the particle board; Fieri motioned his assistant to start the engine. Two dudes ripping furiously at pull cords brought the cooking behemoth to life. The lawn mower belched foul burnt fuel into the room and the diesel engine outside drowned out the panicked tones of the audience. Immediately, the wretched stew swirled, bubbled, and popped with diesel fumes and a whipping lawnmower blade. The crowd and all the walls were spattered with juicy sauce.

Guy Fieri had to shout over the commotion as he pulled some slab ropes of skirt steak out of a muddy plastic wal mart bag. "So we already got our broth ready to go, now we're going to friction heat shred this steak before adding it to the mix!" This fearless chef got right up next to the two vertical counter spinning truck tires and pressed the skirt steak between them. The tires vigorously rubbed the meat on both sides, tenderizing and shredding it. A lot of the shredded meat landed in the steel cauldron, and Fieri grabbed up the rest from the floor and threw it on in.

"Now you have several options at this point in the process. We could either let it reduce over the next day into a fine dense cake, but I'm a gumbo kind of dude so we're going to take this stew and pour it into our tanning pan!" Without bothering to remove the muffler from the barrel, Fieri wrenched the lawn mower cauldron end over end allowing the contents to spread evenly over the tube lighting. "Now we just close the lid and let it crust over." Guy grabbed the lid with both hands and slammed the bed shut. "In about an hour we're going to have some fine beef brawled stew."

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

President Kucinich posted:

Guy Fieri stomp kicked the basement door wide open. His faded Ed Hardy shirt with holes under the armpits bursting with pubes was covered in grease and motor oil, the smell of burnt diesel fuel permeated the room and bits of unidentifiable food particles filled in his goatee.

Loud thuds against debilitated wood boards and Guy's irregular heavy grunting broke the silence as he lugged a contraption up the stairs behind him.

"Hold on to your asses, you're all about to get flavored!" A joyous man having completed his life's work presents this grand invention to the audience in the room. "This here is the Bad Town Buff Beef Brawler, let me show you how it works!"

The contraption dragging behind him appeared to be an upside down lawn mower with a disassembled rusty dented oil barrel wrapped around the base forming a solid steel casing around the blade, a thick living stew surged within it. Guy Fieri struggled to maneuver the contraption between a tanning bed on one side and a muffler coming in through a busted hole of a piece of particle board covering a broken out window. On the other side of the window sat a diesel engine sitting cattywampus on half busted cinder blocks. Above the muffler were two large truck tires that counter spun against each other.

"First we hook up the flavor carburetor like so!" Guy grabbed the muffler end and slam punctured the side of the barrel with it, orange speckled foamy goop squeezed through the seams. "Now we turn on the flavor menacer!" unbeknownst to the people in the room, Guy Fieri's assistant, a drifter long ago excommunicated from his Amish community, had been watching us through the busted hole in the particle board; Fieri motioned his assistant to start the engine. Two dudes ripping furiously at pull cords brought the cooking behemoth to life. The lawn mower belched foul burnt fuel into the room and the diesel engine outside drowned out the panicked tones of the audience. Immediately, the wretched stew swirled, bubbled, and popped with diesel fumes and a whipping lawnmower blade. The crowd and all the walls were spattered with juicy sauce.

Guy Fieri had to shout over the commotion as he pulled some slab ropes of skirt steak out of a muddy plastic wal mart bag. "So we already got our broth ready to go, now we're going to friction heat shred this steak before adding it to the mix!" This fearless chef got right up next to the two vertical counter spinning truck tires and pressed the skirt steak between them. The tires vigorously rubbed the meat on both sides, tenderizing and shredding it. A lot of the shredded meat landed in the steel cauldron, and Fieri grabbed up the rest from the floor and threw it on in.

"Now you have several options at this point in the process. We could either let it reduce over the next day into a fine dense cake, but I'm a gumbo kind of dude so we're going to take this stew and pour it into our tanning pan!" Without bothering to remove the muffler from the barrel, Fieri wrenched the lawn mower cauldron end over end allowing the contents to spread evenly over the tube lighting. "Now we just close the lid and let it crust over." Guy grabbed the lid with both hands and slammed the bed shut. "In about an hour we're going to have some fine beef brawled stew."

Poetry

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

Guyzymandias

I met a traveller from a bitchin land
Who said: "Two rad and basted legs of chickin
Stand in the bleu-sabi. Near them on the plate
Half sunk, a battered prawn lies, whose fried
And chipotle spiced crunchtasm and side of cole slaw
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these flavortown things,
The ring'd hand that fried them and the heart that fed.
And on the pedestal these words appear:
`My name is Guyzymandias, Bro of Broskis:
Look on my works, ye doughy, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the frosted tips
Of that colossal douche, tasteless and bare,
The lone and level sauces stretch far away.

$19.99, comes with unlimited honey-glazed Tutanchallah Bread

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum

Tempus Fugit posted:

Guyzymandias

I met a traveller from a bitchin land
Who said: "Two rad and basted legs of chickin
Stand in the bleu-sabi. Near them on the plate
Half sunk, a battered prawn lies, whose fried
And chipotle spiced crunchtasm and side of cole slaw
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these flavortown things,
The ring'd hand that fried them and the heart that fed.
And on the pedestal these words appear:
`My name is Guyzymandias, Bro of Broskis:
Look on my works, ye doughy, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the frosted tips
Of that colossal douche, tasteless and bare,
The lone and level sauces stretch far away.

$19.99, comes with unlimited honey-glazed Tutanchallah Bread

Fuuuuuuuck.

Tempus Fugit
Jan 31, 2008

gently caress it, thread's dead, might as well send it off to the vast Elysian fields of the goldmine

The Guyneid

Invocation to the bros

I sing of flames and the bro, he who, exiled by chefs,
first came from the coast of NorCal to Food Network, and to
wasabian shores – hurled about endlessly by camaro and jetski,
by the will of the gods, by cruel Epicurius' remorseless anger,
long suffering also in taste, until he founded a restaurant
and brought his sauces to Flavortown: from that the fatty fat people
came, the lords of Cholesterol, the walls of Arteries Hardened.
Broskis, tell me the cause: how was she offended in her divinity,
how was she grieved, the Queen of Good Taste, to drive a man,
noted for douchey hair, to endure such culinary calamities, to face so many
trials? Can there be such anger in the minds of the gods?

The Anger of Juno

There was an ancient restaurant, Johnny Garlic's (held by pudgies from Santa Rosa),
opposite PetSmart, and the far-off mouths of the Russian River,
rich in saturated fats, and very savage in pursuit of kicked up flavor.
They say Juno loved this one restaurant above all others,
even neglecting The French Laundry : here were her weapons
and her sausage pizza eggrolls, even then the goddess worked at,
and cherished, the idea that it should have flavor supremacy
over the nations, if only the fates allowed.
Yet she’d heard of culinary abominations, derived from bleu cheese,
that would one day overthrow the tastes of the masses:
that from them a people would come, wide-waisted,
and slathered in donkey sauce, to America’s ruin: so the Fates ordained.
Fearing this, and remembering the ancient war
she had fought before, at Chipotle, for her dear fish tacos,
(and the cause of her anger and bitter sorrows
had not yet passed from her colon: the distant cholesterol
of Lard stayed deep in her heart, the injury to her scorned beauty,
her hatred of the burritos, and abducted Applebee’s honours)

Such an effort it was to found the Flavortown.
They were hardly out of sight of the salad bar, in deeper sauces,
joyfully spreading bleu-sabi, bronze knife ploughing the cheddar ranch,
when Juno, nursing the Jalapeno Bloody Mary in her breast,
spoke to herself: ‘Am I to abandon my purpose, hammered,
unable to try the 40 clove garlic chicken poppers!
Why, the fates forbid it. Wasn’t Guy able to burn
the palates of his diners, to sink them in a sea of cayenne catsup, because of the guilt
and madness of one single man, Guy, son of Oileus?
She herself hurled Jupiter’s swift fire-breathing nachos from the clouds,
scattered the diners, and made their bowels boil with storms:
She caught him up in a MangoMojito-spout, as he breathed flame
from his bowling shirt-adorned chest, and pinned him to a sharp Harley Davidson bar stool:
yet I, who walk about as queen of the spices, wife
and sister of Jove, wage war on a whole race of fatties, for so many years.
Indeed, will anyone worship Juno’s lemon-scented sausage mini chimichangas from now on,
or place offerings, humbly, on her altars?’

Cucking Mama
Sep 27, 2013

Gold Medalist, 2014 shit post olympics
you're no ingwit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Kucinich
Feb 21, 2003

Cucking Mama posted:

you're no ingwit

Guy fieri hears you from across the room.

"You wot, mate?" he struts his way to your table and gets his balls clutching fist right in your face. Tugging at his junk he leans over and looks you dead in the eyes. "You got something to say about my cooking? Maybe I crack your head open with a pool cue-". Guy's angry tirad is cut short by heavy painful beer soaked beltch before passing out and concussing his head on the table edge while doubling over on the floor.

• Locked thread