Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe
Guy Fieri is apparently on the front lines of a food revolution nws

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

Feminition posted:

i checked guy fieri's restauraunt website and he kept popping up in the corner with obnoxious catchphrases as if he was being ironic but i don't think he is

http://i.imgur.com/P6pr1dP.gif

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe
a spotted owl slow smoked in the finest tennessee tobacco served slathered with a rich smirnoff jolly rancher hollandaise by our accountant steve who will remain table side to croon 80's metal ballads for your party

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe
Zesty Veal Surprise. The finest baby calf raised on bottle fed sriracha and served in a bassinet. Guy will personally come out and slap you on the rear end after every bite.

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

Cheap Shot posted:

what am I doing with my time?

i spent three hours of my life making Guy eat eggs out of goatmans rear end then talk about how money it was with big floppy lips. yours seems like a much more constructive use of your time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

I can't tell if those are chicken wings under there?

yeah they are

professional chef guy fieri

• Locked thread