Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

What about the children foo'?
That was a great story. I love the idea that there's weird poo poo hidden just out if view in all the places we see as 'normal'.

I hope we keep getting more stories, the original threads were always my favourite part of the forums. There were some excellent stories from one guy who lived out in a rural area and had a haunted farm, those were creepy as hell.
On that note, I've not been back for some time - what the hell happened to GBS? Seems like it's haunted by the ghosts of FYADs past...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Tewbrainer is back! Keep the Gaelic stuff coming, I really love those stories!

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

The GBS ghost threads are seriously one of my favourite places on the internet, for years and years now.
Keep em coming!

Tewbrainer, Onic - got any more?

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Jesus, that's freaky. Have you done any research on the road to see if you can figure who she is?

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

princecoo posted:

The haircut and blouse give me a 90's vibe, I dunno, but I guess it could be anytime from 60's onward. Certainly no-one has kicked it out that way in the last 10 years, I'm pretty sure I'd remember that.

Maybe you could look at Missing Persons reports? Not sure if that's something you could check online or if it'd
have to be hard copy...

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Elpato posted:

This got super long. TLDR version: I searched for my lost dog and got spooked by a shadow and a raccoon.

That was a great story! Glad this thread ain't dead yet...

princecoo keep us updated, I'm keen to know if there's any further detail you can figure out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Bung
Jun 7, 2004

Post a link in here when you start a new one?

• Locked thread