Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I'm not watching any Winter Olympics at all since this thread provides all the unbiased coverage a punter could want.

Bit behind though, so back to page 8, careposters pls include full context so it still makes sense in May.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Thora posted:

Not the Olympics per se but the Today show is in Sochi and I swear I just heard the phrase "recreational spanking" during the "Relaxing in Russia" segment.

Video here, FWIW:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4RbqppHSXw

Would have posted this earlier but had to watch some other Youtube spanking videos that caught my fancy.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

WebDog posted:

Sochi is making the 2010 Commonwealth Games in Delhi look fantastically organized by comparison. Just they're missing out on sacred monkeys you can't kill and have to bring in bigger monkeys to chase off.

Number 1 top idea you give us, comrade! Make big hairy gay man wear dogskin. Big dog chase smaller dogs away! And if smaller dogs eat big dog, no problem too!

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

• Locked thread