Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

NoneSuch posted:

really it should just be anywhere else other than racist homophobic poo poo hole russia

I hear the next World Cup after Brazil (lol) is going to be in Qatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Arian_Samurai posted:

Winter Olympics Damascus 2018

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Cthulu Carl posted:

Biathletes get to shoot dissidents.

NK officials submit "crawling under the lethally electrified fence" as an event. The winner is taken away and asked how to make the fence harder to cross.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Malinois posted:

Don't play with the fish you caught in the toilet.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

They should just show the photos of the gmg-bearing security bmps they must have idling in the parking lot, that's gotta be where the money is going.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Rexicon1 posted:

I really hope the opening ceremonies for the Olympics is just one rosy cheeked 60 something Russian man explaining the history of Russia at a table as he gets progressively more drunk.

Yeltsin is dead bro

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

whoflungpoop posted:

still preserved at least i hope

Probably pickled

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

This is some Winchester House bullshit

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

A Buttery Pastry posted:

To be fair, the UK did something similar for a G8 summit, putting up fake shop facades all over towns and villages in the area where it was held.

the world isn't going to be watching a G8 summit with that much intensity

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Casimir Radon posted:

Forums poster Grover built a house of dubious quality.

Perhaps even doobious quality but the house was indeed built.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Iron Crowned posted:

It's almost like a survival horror game that turns out to be a bad trip in the end

Bong Home

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Lenin must be doing somersaults in his glass tomb.

This is all part of Putin's plan to ressurect Lenin and switch back to the USSR like in the Simpsons

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Iron Crowned posted:

I have a feeling that there will be a peak dog moment.

during the games one of the few remaining dogs will happen to wig out and attack a suicide bomber approaching the course the dog will be hailed as a hero in the media but quietly poisoned afterwards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

At this rate all the terrorists would need are one or two sings of a sledgehammer instead of bombs.

• Locked thread