Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«120 »
Rageaholic Monkey
May 31, 2005

"What do you fear
most in the world?"

"The possibility that
love is not enough."

Count me in as being way more excited about the Late Night archive than anything. Well that and more Conan Without Borders specials. Those are some of the best things to ever come out of his TBS show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Good for Conan, he's doing good stuff

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Think something witty and pretend it's written here.

Good for him on trying out different things with the format. I mostly watch Conan via youtube and such anyway.

...But I still find it ironic that the last high-profile guy to get replaced on the talk show scene, especially because he stuck on his principles concerning the traditions of the show, is the first "old one" to completely abandon the classic "standup, sketch, 2 guests and feature"-format.

Der Kyhe fucked around with this message at May 4, 2018 around 10:22

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Wh... Wha... What about Andy?

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Think something witty and pretend it's written here.

Well, there is this studio in upstate New York for old co-hosts, sidekicks and news anchors where they can roam free and tell funny anecdotes and interruptive punch lines to any interview they like, and work the audiences 24/7 with their hijincks without any interruption from the network.

Unfortunately you can't go there to meet them no matter how much you would want to.

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

Completely useless but neat fact: Mayim Bialik was Colbertís lead guest on May 11 in 2017 and 2018.

tarlibone
Aug 1, 2014

Am I a... bad person?
AM I??

Grimey Drawer

pwn posted:

Completely useless but neat fact: Mayim Bialik was Colbertís lead guest on May 11 in 2017 and 2018.

Little known fact: the name "Mayim Bialik" is one of only a few known names that has no correct pronunciation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

not all who wander are lost

Secretary of Homeland Security and woman who doesn't care what it takes to find Jason Bourne, Kirstjen Nielsen.

That alter ego caught me off guard. Goddamn that's good.

«120 »