Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pwn
May 27, 2004

This Christmas get "Shoes"

:pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn: :pwn:
:siren: Amber Ruffin is coming to NBC :siren:

Well, for the next two Friday nights, anyway. NBC has booked The Amber Ruffin Show to air in the Lilly Singh time slot on 2.26 and 3.5. Singh’s show is repeats on Fridays, so this isn’t preempting her new shows. I don’t know if this is a trial balloon to bringing Ruffin to network permanently, or just cross promotion for Peacock (more than likely the latter.) For the old-timers here, you may remember that NBC used to air Friday post-Tonight Show/Late Night shows separate from the Monday-Thursday lineup (The Midnight Special, Friday Night Videos, Late Friday,) which ended when Carson Daly’s Last Call expanded to five nights a week in 2002. Whether this will be an edited version of the Peacock version of her show (which doesn’t have a set run time and occasionally has PG-13 language) or if it will run the same across both platforms remains to be seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

"It is not moral, it is not acceptable, and it is not sustainable that the top one-tenth of 1 percent now owns almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent"

Yam Slacker

Mrs. Sluggo is lit.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

I feel like I really missed out by not watching Dave in the 90s.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

wa27 posted:

I feel like I really missed out by not watching Dave in the 90s.

You missed out not watching Dave in the 80s. When he went to CBS it was still good but the A+++ stuff was on NBC when it was on later and they could get REAL weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqlJCEqxpoY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sOcCl1IjMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLmiVi9HXK4

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

yeah 12:30 dave was pure insanity compared to 11:30 dave

pwn
May 27, 2004

Everything is new this week, and that includes the aforementioned Amber Ruffin on Friday night.

Schedule for the week starting 2021.02.22
Subject and likely to change

Colbert
Monday - Bill Gates, Tune-Yards
Tuesday - Billie Eilish, Anna Palmer and Jake Sherman
Wednesday - Arsenio Hall, Celeste
Thursday - Regina King, Vic Mensa feat. Wyclef Jean

Corden
Monday - Kristen Wiig and Annie Mumulo, Masego feat. Don Toliver
Tuesday - Drew Barrymore, Storm Reid
Wednesday - Stanley Tucci, Pentatonix
Thursday - Jodie Foster, Holly Humberstone

Kimmel
Monday - Hugh Grant, Teyonah Parris, Passenger
Tuesday - Bernie Sanders, Soleil Moon Frye, Lord Huron
Wednesday - Jennifer Connelly, Kevin Garnett, Tone Nwigwe
Thursday - Steve Harvey, Michae Peña, Ava Max

Fallon
Monday - Shailene Woodley, Henry Louis Gates Jr, Kenice Mobley
Tuesday - Tom Holland, Andra Day, Mary McCartney
Wednesday - Awkwafina, Ava Duvernay, Chloe x Halle
Thursday - Eddie Murphy, Eve Hewson, The Kid Laroi
Friday - Queen Latifah, Paris Hilton, The Network

Seth
Monday - Pete Buttigieg, The Hold Steady
Tuesday - Colin Jost, Harvey Guillen
Wednesday - Ice T, Tracey Wigfield
Thursday - David Spade, Jason Mantzoukas

Conan
Monday - Wanda Sykes
Tuesday - Colin Quinn
Wednesday - Ted Danson
Thursday - Kevin James

pwn fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Feb 26, 2021

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oVNg0XzmYY

jesus arsenio has not aged a day

pwn
May 27, 2004

Reminder that Amber Ruffin’s show is on NBC tonight after the Seth Meyers Spectacular rerun (1:37:30/12:37:30 CST,) it’s worth checking out!

pwn
May 27, 2004

Schedule for the week starting 2021.03.01

Colbert
Monday - Andy Samberg, Clarissa Ward
Tuesday - Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Batiste
Wednesday - Paul Bettany, Metallica
Thursday - TBA

Corden
Monday - Jamie Dornan, Kelly Marie Tran
Tuesday - Stacey Abrams, JP Saxe feat. Maren Morris
Wednesday - Ben Schwartz, Foo Fighters
Thursday - Daisy Ridley, Caroline Polachek

Kimmel
Monday - Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall, Alan S. Kim, Madison Beer
Tuesday - Charles Barkley, Mads Mikkelsen, Davido
Wednesday - Daisy Ridley, Justice Smith, Ashe feat. FINNEAS
Thursday - Sacha Baron Cohen, Wesley Snipes, Charlotte Lawrence

Fallon
Monday - John Legend, Jermaine Fowler, Arlo Parks
Tuesday - Nick Jonas, Rita Ora
Wednesday - Leslie Jones, Elizabeth Olsen, Nicky Jam and Romeo Santos
Thursday - Tracy Morgan, Sam Heughan, Pete Lee
Friday - Amanda Seyfried, Omar Sy, Lil Durk feat. 6LACK

Seth
Monday - Kenan Thompson, Steven Yeun, Julien Baker
Tuesday - Regina King, Kathryn Hahn, Chang-Rae Lee
Wednesday - Jake Tapper, Glynn Turman
Thursday - Ike Barinholtz, Lilly Singh

Conan
Monday - Chris Gethard
Tuesday - Randall Park
Wednesday - Lauren Cohen
Thursday - Paul Bettany

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

Bonus clip of Colbert geeking out about the Amazon Lord of the Rings series with Andy Samberg.

Always fun to watch. I don't think this aired.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

Yeah I was caught off guard by the lack of bleeps.

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!
Gosh, the clip from the pre-COVID show in here (around 4:30) is so jarring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jfVcxngHSM

Initially the show felt really dead without the audience, but now I'm honestly not sure which is better. Though I'm guessing he'll prefer the audience.

pwn
May 27, 2004

This WandaVision spoof on Fallon would be a lot better if they were actually modeling after the actual 50s and 60s Tonight Shows.

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

pwn posted:

This WandaVision spoof on Fallon would be a lot better if they were actually modeling after the actual 50s and 60s Tonight Shows.

It's pretty darn close. I was just marveling at how, without doing that much of an impression, Fallon did kinda manage to look like Steve Allen.

The 70s was full "ugliest Carson set ever" that you see on Antenna TV or wherever these days.

Early 90s Leno was something I'd forgotten, but he even included dated references to be completely Leno accurate.

Too bad he didn't throw in a Jack Paar for the Tonight Nerds.

pwn
May 27, 2004

Allen didn’t have that stupid stereotypical game show host voice Fallon was doing. It’s not like there aren’t still a few kinescopes left to reference for the impression (and how the opening montage looked)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW4GXtJ_VgY

I guess I should stop expecting more than the bare minimum from sketch comedy star and Tonight Show host Jimmy Fallon.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Conan is the best rear end in a top hat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b20LOnsLuU

pwn
May 27, 2004

Amber Ruffin’s show is on NBC again tonight after the Seth rerun (1:37:30/12:37:30 CST,) go on get it!

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Arsenio did Stern this week

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2QE_u08S9c

pwn
May 27, 2004

Well, this is it.

This week marks one year since the last time any of these shows were normal. Colbert’s last studio show with an audience was Wednesday, March 11. His last studio show was the next night, with no audience, taping the rehearsal.

Jiro posted:

So that's what's going on with Colbert tonight?? He looks to be having some kind of awkward blast and or drunk. It's almost like none of his jokes are landing even though I'm laughing. It reminds me of when John Oliver hosted that one Daily Show when all the power in New York went out. Craig Ferguson would so be in his element hosting a show like this on the fly. It's weird not hearing even the camera guys cheer or anything like they would in Talk Soup or something.

He and Fallon were the first of the bunch to come from home, with Colbert starting up from his tub the following Tuesday (St Patrick’s Day)

Stare-Out posted:

I'm not totally against this format.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvJ1BuEtZEo

But why is the video quality so horrid? I don't mean the video from Stephen's phone but the news clips too. It's something I've noticed in a lot of Late Show clips on Youtube. Do they not know how to properly compress video or something?

Like Colbert, Jimmy Fallon’s last studio show with an audience was Wednesday the 11th, and the next night without an audience. On Thursday, Seth recorded the A Closer Look segment that had been written in an empty studio, before sending everyone home.

pwn posted:

Originally going to go ahead with shows but without audiences, three of the big four network late night shows will go on a hiatus through at least March 29th.

NBC’s shows were planned to go on regularly-scheduled break the week of March 23, and Colbert was going to be dark after tonight’s taping through next week. But after taping an episode without an audience tonight, Fallon will enter hiatus starting tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/fallontonight/status/1238276798405894145?s=21

Meyers canceled today’s taping, and will air a rerun tonight, but did record an A Closer Look segment for digital consumption:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SoZcjMWxm8

SNL is still tentatively scheduled to return March 28.

Fallon settling immediately into his brand with his wife and kids at home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEQl6Pt-654

The next night, NBC began airing his home-taped bits at the start of that night’s broadcast rerun, joining the repeat in-progress upon the conclusion of the new content.

They transitioned to doing longer and longer segments, mixed with encore presentations of studio clips, for the next few weeks. The final day, March 27th, was the first time they’d done an entire show of new content.

Corden’s last studio show was the 12th, and besides a Home special on the 30th, he was the last of the hosts to come back from home on April 13. Kimmel’s last studio show was Wednesday the 11th; he took the next night off to work on the second Taped Before a Live Studio Audience primetime special, so Pete Buttigieg guest hosted... with no studio audience. Kimmel would start doing home Minilogues the following Wednesday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmCoTwsZHew

Seth was late to coming back (Monday the 23rd) and was sporadic until firing up full-time for air shows from home when all the shows came back to air on March 30th.

pwn posted:

Tonight, everything comes back, and it would seem that it’ll be all-new and airing on TV. Colbert, Kimmel, Fallon, Seth, and Conan are (maybe) all doing full shows from home. I kinda doubt the nets will continue uploading the full episodes to Youtube, but you never know.

Lilly Singh will have new episodes again, but I’m pretty sure they’re just running episodes that are already in the can. Ironically, she’s the most suited for doing shows from home - she’s a YT creator first, network talk show host second.

NBC is appending the episode numbers for Tonight with an E (e.g. 1230E, 1231E,) and Late Night with an A (965A, 966A.) They used this system for last week’s broadcasts of Fallon as well. I don’t actually know that these shows will be “all” new. Fallon teased it last week and did a fully new show Friday night. But I suspect that Seth will not do new interviews.

Colbert
TBA

Kimmel
Monday - Tracy Morgan, Lizzo
Tuesday - Samuel L. Jackson, Jeff Tweedy and family
Wednesday - Eric Stonestreet and Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Jessie Reyez
Thursday - Jennifer Aniston, GroupLove

Fallon
Monday - Kim Kardashian West, Jon Bon Jovi, Ryan Tedder
Tuesday - Demi Lovato
Wednesday - Adam Sandler
Thursday - TBA
Friday - Miley Cyrus, Lewis Capaldi

Seth
The guests listed for tonight and tomorrow are Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren. They may be encores, as they were both recently on the show. No other guests are listed yet. Fridays are still reruns.

Conan
Monday - Adam Sandler
Tuesday - Sophie Turner
Wednesday - Jessie Eisenberg
Thursday - Sean Hayes

And although no reasonable person could mistake them for shows—home or otherwise—Conan also taped some fun bits from home starting St Patrick’s Day.

Feel free to look back at the thread starting towards the end of page 133 (assuming you’re on 40 posts per page) to reminisce, though be warned: Page 134 is so chock full o’ vidyas that it may well crash your browser or Awful app!

This week’s shows do feature some familiar faces. Expect to see guests who were early and/or notable during the past year. Kimmel has a whole-rear end CORONAVERSARY SHOW on Thursday, with Joel McHale (who did a memorable guest host pool party in the Summer,) and Pete Buttigieg. Fallon has his first at-home guest from March 18th, Jennifer Garner, on Thursday. Colbert’s Wednesday and Thursday lineups are TBA, so stay tuned.

Schedule for the week starting 2021.03.08

Colbert
Monday - Nicolle Wallace, Michaela Coel, Kings of Leon
Tuesday - Riz Ahmed, Janelle Monáe
Wednesday - TBA
Thursday - TBA

Corden
Monday - Andra Day, SG Lewis feat. Nile Rodgers
Tuesday - Harry Styles, Louis Tomlins
Wednesday - Trevor Noah, Grouplove
Thursday - Eddie Murphy, Tiana Major9

Kimmel
Monday - Seth Rogen, Patrick Schwartzenegger, Daddy Yankee
Tuesday - Vanessa Kirby, Niko Moon
Wednesday - Kevin Bacon, Travon Free, Daya
Thursday - CORONAVERSARY SHOW: Joel McHale, Pete Buttigieg, Adam Duritz

Fallon
Monday - Amy Poehler, Courtney B. Vance, Willie Jones
Tuesday - Chrissy Teigan, Rory McIlroy, Pink Sweats feat. Kehlani
Wednesday - Norman Reedus, Charli and Dixie D’Amelio, Mike Vecchione
Thursday - Jennifer Garner, Don Lemon, Adrianne Lenker
Friday - Nick Offerman, Hailey Bieber, Freddie Gibbs

Seth
Monday - Eddie Murphy, Guy Fieri
Tuesday - Don Johnson, Christina Hendricks, Fruit Bats
Wednesday - Bill Gates, Audra McDonald
Thursday - Amy Poehler, Phoebe Bridgers

Conan
Monday - Fortune Feimster
Tuesday - Ron Funches
Wednesday - Chris “Ludacris” Bridges
Thursday - Anthony Anderson

pwn
May 27, 2004

Schedule for the week starting 2021.03.15

Colbert
Monday - Ringo Starr, Eric Andre
Tuesday - Lupita Nyong’o, Martin Freeman
Wednesday - Magic Johnson
Thursday - Jared Leto, Lanco

Corden
Monday - Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Picture This
Tuesday - Chuck Schumer, Sam Smith
Wednesday - Allison Janney, Inhaler
Thursday - Benedict Cumberbatch, Justin Bieber

Kimmel
Monday - Gwen Stefani, Dr. Sanjay Gupta
Tuesday - Michelle Obama, Brittany Howard
Wednesday - Anthony Mackie, Edgar Ramirez
Thursday - Lionel Richie, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Chesca feat. De La Ghetto and Offset

Fallon
Monday - John Oliver, Brian Tyree Henry, Japanese Breakfast
Tuesday - Benedict Cumberbatch, Madelaine Petsch, Rosé
Wednesday - Desus and Mero, Taylor Kinney, Camila
Thursday - Michelle Obama, Guy Raz, Edie Brickell and New Bohemians
Friday - Matthew McConaughey, Megan Rapinoe, Morris Day feat. Trinidad James

Seth
Monday - Jennifer Garner, Representative Jaime Raskin, Valerie June
Tuesday - Joel McHale, Yara Shahidi, Mark Harris
Wednesday - Dr. Anthony Fauci, Diane von Furstenberg
Thursday - Sarah Silverman, Nico Hiraga

Conan
Monday - Kenan Thompson
Tuesday - Louie Anderson
Wednesday - Joel McHale
Thursday - Repeat

pwn fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Mar 17, 2021

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
chuck schumer on corden???

pwn
May 27, 2004

Watermelon Daiquiri posted:

chuck schumer on corden???

It will likely be zoom but hey maybe Carpool Karaoke?

Seriously though y’all need to check out Corden. It’s fun and loose and the first chunk can def get a bit of the loosey-goosey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgygD3uRECc

Also a great bit from Colbert’s Anniversary show on Friday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOvc7mjDQkU

pwn
May 27, 2004

Hey! Fallon’s commemorating the anniversary of starting the shows from home by doing a special episode from home, tonight. Yes the actual anniversary of his first home show was Wednesday but it’s a Friday night and nobody else is on so watch it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Who was conan's first guest? Tom Hanks right?

pwn
May 27, 2004

Ever? John Goodman, Drew Barrymore, and Tony Randall

On the Tonight Show? Will Ferrell and Pearl Jam

Eponymous TBS show? Arlene Wagner, Seth Rogen, Lea Michelle, Jack White

Sekhmnet
Jan 22, 2019

Milo and POTUS posted:

Who was conan's first guest? Tom Hanks right?

Tom Hanks was on conan's last tonight show. Those last couple of months where he just went, gently caress it, put the pedal to the floor with nbc's money were awesome and weird.

Timby
Dec 23, 2006

Your mother!

Sekhmnet posted:

Tom Hanks was on conan's last tonight show. Those last couple of months where he just went, gently caress it, put the pedal to the floor with nbc's money were awesome and weird.

I think Tom Hanks was also on Conan's first Tonight Show. Conan hit him with a meteor or moon or something.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Hanks usually got poo poo done to him, I remember one Christmas show on Late Night where he got a ton of fake snow dumped on him. Hanks was alwasy game for that stuff, good sport.

And he came up with the whole "Coco" thing too.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

pwn posted:

Ever? John Goodman, Drew Barrymore, and Tony Randall

On the Tonight Show? Will Ferrell and Pearl Jam

Eponymous TBS show? Arlene Wagner, Seth Rogen, Lea Michelle, Jack White

Yeah I meant ever.

It should be John Goodman again :colbert:

Steve Vader
Apr 29, 2005

Everyone's Playing!

pwn posted:

It will likely be zoom but hey maybe Carpool Karaoke?

Seriously though y’all need to check out Corden. It’s fun and loose and the first chunk can def get a bit of the loosey-goosey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgygD3uRECc

Also a great bit from Colbert’s Anniversary show on Friday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOvc7mjDQkU

Huh, Corden's revived Craig's bit of pushing a button and having weird sound-bites play, it seems. Although surely that's not a Craig original thing, but still.

pwn
May 27, 2004

Timby posted:

I think Tom Hanks was also on Conan's first Tonight Show. Conan hit him with a meteor or moon or something.

Will Ferrell, Pearl Jam

Hanks was on Conan's second Tonight Show, and yes he was smacked with a meteor.

Stare-Out posted:

Hanks usually got poo poo done to him, I remember one Christmas show on Late Night where he got a ton of fake snow dumped on him. Hanks was alwasy game for that stuff, good sport.

And he came up with the whole "Coco" thing too.

There was the first installment of Twitter Tracker on the second episode, which had the first use of CoCo. I don't remember what the exact one was, as they would use the gag in every Twitter Tracker segment, but it was something like "CoCo says NoNo!" Conan then feigns that he hates the nickname. Here, enjoy a couple old screencaps on my computer to help remember this forgotten bit:

haha wow no mention of CoCo in those shots! Sadly, while I used to have his first few weeks of shows, that hard drive met its maker many moons ago. I still have the last 3 weeks of shows and one random ep from September 2009 but none of them have a TT segment.

What is important to remember are two things: One, a Conan writer came up with "CoCo," Hanks was watching in the green room, and reprised it when he came out to be interviewed, and somehow by the end of Conan's TS run this became Tom Hanks inventing CoCo. Two, in 2009 the idea of tweets being newsworthy was on its face so ludicrous as to be worthy of derision on a late night comedy show.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I genuinely loved Twitter Tracker. I'll always fondly remember Conan being horrified as the animated birds exploded.

pwn
May 27, 2004

If you missed it on Friday, Fallon had a special announcement at the end of his home show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB0dLelfLmI

Tonight, The Tonight Show returns to 6B, with... an audience? Still seems early, unless NYC is way more vaccinated than I’m giving credit for. Maybe you have to be fully vaccinated to get in? Either way, tonight, the episode numbers are officially back to normal; all the home shows were appended with “E” (1225E being the first,) and the 6A episodes with “A” (1427A being the last one.) This would seemingly indicate that Tonight is the first show to fully return to normal (though they’ll likely still have more guests virtually rather than live for a while.)

Funny that Seth’s show doesn’t appear to be as optimistic about things, as their episodes are still being appended with “A” and there have been no announcements to suggest a return to audiences and the 8G Band returning to the studio.

It’ll be interesting to see how SNL will be this weekend. They’ve been using Fallon’s dormant studio as an annex for about half of the Live Band. Does Fallon reclaiming his space mean that the full band goes back upstairs? Or does the crew erect and strike their plexiglass cubicles every weekend in 6B? And will SNL have a full audience again? Stay tuned I guess

On to the schedule. NBC and CBS are live this week, Kimmel and Conan are dark.

Schedule for the week starting 2021.03.01

Colbert
Monday - Robert Downey Jr, Walter Isaacson, Sebastián Yatra and Guaynaa
Tuesday - Dana Carvey, Imagine Dragons
Wednesday - Sharon Stone, Ken Burns
Thursday - TBA

Corden
Monday - David Tennant, Joy Downer
Tuesday - Bear Grylls, Middle Kids
Wednesday - Minnie Driver, Benny Blanco and Gracie Abrams
Thursday - Chrissy Teigan

Kimmel
Reruns

Fallon - Back in 6B
Monday - Tracee Ellis Ross, Andy Cohen, Aaron Frazer
Tuesday - Chelsea Handler, Russell Brand, Mary Beth Barone
Wednesday - Alexander Skarsgard, Karol G
Thursday - Maya Rudolph, Christopher Meloni, 24kGoldn
Friday - Viola Davis, Addison Rae

Seth
Monday - Ken Jeong, Eddie Izzard, Griff
Tuesday - Megan Mullally and Nick Offerman, Sebastian Stan, Baratunde Thurston
Wednesday - Kevin Bacon, Retta
Thursday - Sacha Baron Cohen, Viet Thanh Nguyen

Conan
Reruns

TheWevel
Apr 14, 2002
Send Help; Trapped in Stupid Factory
I’m guessing Brian McCann came up with the CoCo bit since he was also the voiceover guy for Twitter tracker. And knowing all the goofy McCann bits over the years it totally fits.

pwn
May 27, 2004

There’s only room for one talk show in this town this week, and it’s fixin’ to be Kimmel :clint:

Schedule for the week starting 2021.03.29

Kimmel
Monday - Lil Rel Howery, Wyatt Russell, Jazmine Sullivan
Tuesday - Bob Odenkirk, Nicole Byer, Tate McRae
Wednesday - Jamie Foxx, Lauren Graham, AJR
Thursday - Octavia Spencer and Melissa McCarthy, Nasim Pedrad, Fitz feat. Bryce Vine

pwn
May 27, 2004

Schedule for the week starting 2021.04.05

Colbert
Monday - John Cena, Senator Tammy Duckworth
Tuesday - Ronan Farrow, Brandi Carlile
Wednesday - Leslie Odom Jr, Michio Kaku
Thursday - Hank Azaria, Cheap Trick

Corden
Monday - Bob Odenkirk, The Fratellis
Tuesday - Neil deGrasse Tyson, Arlo Parks
Wednesday - Kenan Thompson, Julien Baker
Thursday - Jeffrey Dean Morgan, London Grammar

Kimmel
Monday - David Alan Grier, Topher Grace, All Time Low
Tuesday - Ray Romano, Romany Malco, Nessa Barrett and jxdn feat. Travis Barker
Wednesday - Luke Bryan, Katey Sagal
Thursday - Mark Wahlberg, Hunter Biden, The Wallflowers

Fallon
Monday - Milo Ventimiglia, The Lucas Brothers, Lil Tjay feat. 6LACK
Tuesday - Pete Davidson, Gaten Matarazzo, Glass Animals
Wednesday - Denis Leary, Cristin Milioti, Rod Wave
Thursday - Carey Mulligan, Caleb McLaughlin, Kali Uchis
Friday - Demi Lovato, Alan Kim

Seth
Reruns

Conan
Monday - Will Forte
Tuesday - Nikki Glaser
Wednesday - Lil Rel Howery
Thursday - Baratunde Thurston

pwn
May 27, 2004

Schedule for the week starting 2021.04.12

Colbert
Monday - John Boehner, Shelley
Tuesday - Taylor Swift, Daniel Kaluuya, Lucy Dacus
Wednesday - Willie Geist, Maria Bakalova
Friday - Amanda Seyfried, Ashley McBryde

Corden
Monday - Rainn Wilson, Tom Odell
Tuesday - Vanessa Kirby, Darren Criss
Wednesday - Keith Urban, John Batiste
Thursday - Forest Whitaker, Kane Brown

Kimmel
Monday - Andy Garcia, Clayton Kershaw, Noga Erez
Tuesday - John Stamos, Katheryn Winnick, Easy Life
Wednesday - Terry Crews, Corinne Foxx, Greta Van loving Fleet
Thursday - Anderson Cooper, Emily VanCamp, Zoe Wess

Fallon
Monday - Snoop Dogg, H.E.R.
Tuesday - Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Phoebe Robinson, Celeste
Wednesday - Allison Janney, Sope Dìrísù, Pooh Shiesty
Thursday - Ice T, Tig Notaro Mike Birbiglia, Orlando Leyba
Friday - Russell Wilson and Ciara, Eiza González, Jon Pardi

Seth
Monday - John Oliver, Chloé Zhao
Tuesday - Denis Leary, Cristin Milioti, Patrick Radden Keefe
Wednesday - Gayle King, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Anderson East
Thursday - Rob Lowe, Domhnall and Brian Gleeson, Emerald Fennell

Conan
Monday - Steven Yeun
Tuesday - Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Wednesday - Howie Mandell
Thursday - Russell Brand

pwn fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Apr 16, 2021

pwn
May 27, 2004

Oh hey. In an odd twist, Colbert's Thursday night show was a rerun, and tonight (Friday) is a new show. He's got Amanda Seyfried and Ashley McBryde.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

https://youtu.be/fC6YujtCtG4

I’m not gonna pretend that she’s got Streep-esque range or anything but this T-Swift bit is cute and she does it without breaking, which is very impressive once she brings out the Colbert-themed Vision Board

Also a call-back to the Report!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pwn
May 27, 2004

Schedule for the week starting 2021.04.19

Colbert
Monday - Anthony Hopkins and Florian Zeller, Senator Mazie Hirono
Tuesday - Cher, Bradley Whitford