Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

wa27 posted:

Conan playing along to a full performance of Free Bird with Will Ferrell was a great last show as well. In fact Conan's whole final week on the Tonight Show was a thing of beauty and I wish I had all those episodes saved for eternity.

Conan's bitterness at the end was maybe the best Tonight Show in years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

bobkatt013 posted:

I still laugh at the concept of s Bugatti Veyron dressed as a mouse, while the song "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" by The Rolling Stones played in the background

The worst thing about that last week is it's what everyone wanted Conan to be all along.

Dr. Atticus posted:

Just noticed this in the OP, is this a real rumour or just spitballing

Ferguson has always said that when Dave goes he is going to retire too.