Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jack Skeleton
Dec 7, 2006
If you've never seen his no audience episode with Stephen Fry, well poo poo. You seriously don't know how great Craig Fergusion is and what a great loss him leaving in December is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9teqCuLL-4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Skeleton
Dec 7, 2006

Dr Tran posted:

I think the early taping got the better show.

Who is the real Secretariat?

Part of me regrets not pushing to go to that first (thurs night) taping because of the huge cold open number that they taped during it. But then the other part realizes that it was with Jim Parsons and as much as I dislike Jay Leno, that interview was pretty solid to see a former talk show host talk with a now former talk show host.

That and I'm positive we're going to be in at least two of the crowd shots when they swing to audience in going to commercials during the episode.

Jack Skeleton
Dec 7, 2006

GI_Clutch posted:

According to an article I read this morning, it was "Try this drink!"

Yeah, it was essentially something along the lines of "take a sip of this drink agh-oh-puddin-pop" The last episode taping was a little cut and dry. Craig really looked like he just wanted to bang it out and leave as quickly as possible. man, I'm going to miss this show.