Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

holy poo poo conan is killing it at comic-con

My only disappointment was that the "secret film" was not Ant-Man.

I wanted more Rudd v. Conan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

CaptainYesterday posted:

50 "Bankrupt" Cent to be on Conan in a few.

That was disappointing as a whole. Geez.

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF
So is my DVR loving up, or has Colbert taken off Thursday/Friday two weeks now?

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

mcbexx posted:

Really enjoying the Jim Jefferies Show lately. Got some more episodes ordered as well.

I feel like JJS is what they kept trying to hit with shows like Problematic but they didn't have the correct balance of "comedian" to "woke" until now.

(I also feel Hood Adjacent is solid just for some of the absurd scenarios they get to set up.)

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

pwn posted:

Gutfeld!

I didn't know this show existed until Bryan Quimby covered it in a miniseries last year, and it drove his cohost mad that they kept claiming the ratings blew the others out of the water because I guess it's all cherry-picked and massaged into an entirely new category for this show and this show alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

claw game handjob
Mar 27, 2007

pinch pinch scrape pinch
ow ow fuck it's caught
i'm bleeding
JESUS TURN IT OFF

pwn posted:

Side q: does anyone here want me to include midnight in listings? Personally I don't care about it at all and plan to watch it as much as I watched the original (none) but that's just me.

If you've got 'em, I'll read 'em, because that show was always real dependent on guests to work.