Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I super don't recall and I'm kinda bummed because I love playing flash games and I've yet something else to bitch out Steve Jobs over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Irish Joe posted:

Its funny that despite the cult of personality Steve Jobs had when he was alive, history is proving that Bill Gates was his superior in literally every way.

My god. It really does happen at least once to posters on this subforum.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Teamcoco is such loving garbage now. I cut off my adblockers and it still isn't working. I'm about done with him altogether and man that actually does kinda bum me out. It shorts out flash on every other tabbed website as well so not only do I have... "ads", they're great big rear end loving dead puzzle pieces. I hate that loving childish loving cartoon crap as well.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Oh it's perfectly fine. I can watch the first ad the first time, every time.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I'm not wasting a single second more of my loving time on their garbage website but man oh loving man is it loving telling that the thursday scrapisode is on the streaming web before the loving wednesday show. I've literally downloaded Safari, Opera, and Firefox and none of them loving work at viewing full eps. gently caress Conan O'brien and gently caress TBS. This is why piracy exists and is a loving good thing.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Nooooooooooooooo

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
My only weakness

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

jojoinnit posted:

You feel better after that lil tantrum, sport? You get it all out?

I'm feeling a little better, yeah.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Whatever your opinions on the show the intro, the real intro, is incredible.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

The Journey Fraternity posted:

To be fair, Chairman of the Board would have done that shortly afterwards if Norm didn't.

Bored.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Y-Hat posted:

Ah, the black Dane Cook. Excellent first interview.

Hey dude just because he's black doesn't mean he steals jokes

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
I do not like the waiter/pen bit on conan at all.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
The Yo Yo Ma of saxophones.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Jack black dance number gave me some severe hayes carll vibes.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

counterfeitsaint posted:

How does putting out endless garbage not make him a bad guy?

I mean as far as I know there haven't been any accusations of, say, sexual assault or domestic violence or child abuse or defrauding pensioners or mass genocide. I mean gently caress dude, really? Roman Polanski made some pretty outstanding movies but you probably wouldn't (or at least shouldn't) consider him a good person. Caravaggio was one of the best artists of all time yet was such a holy terror I'm sure a good number of people had an extra bottle of wine when they heard he died/went missing. You make bad posts but I don't have good reason to question your morals.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

counterfeitsaint posted:

I don't disagree with any of that, but "As far as we know, there are no accusations of sexual assault or domestic violence" makes for a lovely obituary.

"You make bad posts but I don't have good reason to question your morals" Would make for some interesting red text though.

Honestly I'm totally indifferent to your posting. Hell, I don't even recognize you. In fact you probably post well. But and this is less to you and more to luther but I'd take MacFarlane any day over dudes who I'm positive actually believe in their bits like Jeff Dunham, Carlos Mencia. I think his biggest problem is that he violates the cardinal rule of doing offensive jokes. Which is that they have to be funny. His second biggest problem is that he enables actually bigoted believers, which I think is the point the guy is trying to make.. Don't lend validation to dumbasses. That's a decent criticism. But I sure wouldn't recommend calling him a bad guy. Yet.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Lutha Mahtin posted:

i hope when conan's contract is up he can negotiate something a little different instead of the formulaic stuff in his show that usually isn't great. the "episode" where he went to cuba was the funniest thing i've ever seen him do

His road shows are always good. They're basically long-form remotes, which are what he's the best at anyway. Is there any -good- reason that the interviews can't be cut altogether, or simply cut down to one a night? Cuz I'd say his talents go something like remotes-> interviews he actually gives a gently caress about/enjoys the guest-> video games -> good sketches -> crowdwork -> animal/chef/stunts/etc -> monologue -> bad sketches (that stupid loving bic pen one is the absolute worst) -> average interview -> bad interview.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i dont watch family guy/american dad/whatever but he seems funny enough irl and he can sing alright, i guess

i was pretty surprised that he hosted the oscars but i just figured he's a friendly guy who has made enough show business friends to do what he wants, and that's fine.

Kinda surprised that he hasn't been put behind a desk yet.

Also I forget where I read it, but I learned recently that at some point Norm McDonald was going to have a late show that came after Conan. It's a crime that we'll never see that come to fruition.

I think he's a drat good singer, a pretty respectable voice actor and one hell of a good fight choreographer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
When the person filming Stephen at the window said he couldn't hear anything was anyone else thinking it was a hearing aid malfunction?