Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

soggybagel posted:

Either move even further and more weird from the a sitdown interview type show or let a guy like Holmes figure something out. Honestly, something like Comedy Bang Bang would have been perfect to follow Conan.

Jimmy Pardo shot a pilot that basically sounds like the exact same thing as Deon Cole's show, I bet they try that for a few weeks and then cancel it immediately also.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

There is nothing wrong with watching it. However, I find the idea of watching it sober questionable at best.

Someone will post the parts with Conan in it on Gawker or something, I have a feeling it'll be on the same order of participation as David Letterman in Cabin Boy.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001

Jorghnassen posted:

Someone's beard made the cover of Homeless Sea Captain Monthly. Also, look at this new YouTube channel (and app, and Twitter account).

I missed Colbert.

he looks like Bob Saget with his hair long

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Colbert's live tonight- I didn't realize his ratings were that bad.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
The English teacher bit was great

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
The Jordan Schlantzky bits on Conan are kind of repetitive but the one tonight had probably the funniest thing Conan has ever said.

when you're looking at this Halloween mask, you gonna jerk off?

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
A Conan travelogue would be great. Get Netflix on the phone.

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Wow, middle child of six, having an unquenchable desire for attention? Strange!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Eventually a Conan sex scandal is going to break and it will be insane.

https://twitter.com/ConanOBrien/status/772495626193997828