Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Jeff ross popped a boner while talking to bieber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Huh, Conan got a new set for the first time in 8 years. Kinda reminds me of Ferguson's/Kimmel's sets? It's tighter than the old one. Everything's closer together. The seating for the audience makes it look like a movie theater instead of something set back far from the actual stage.

It'll be interesting to see how musical guests are set up on this new set, because it doesn't look like there's a big stage area for them, although maybe there is and I haven't seen it yet.

It'd be super dope if they weren't isolated from everything else and they just played on the floor right next to everybody else instead of in a separate area.

Also he's doing another Conan Without Borders show soon in Haiti to prove that it's not the shithole Trump says he is.

Conan seems cool but heck what do i know

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He really should do just a travelling roadshow.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Conan's website is really bad. They bounce you to the TBS site for Thursday's episode with Dr Phil and it doesn't work at all.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

IRQ posted:

That's Conan's website trying to save you from seeing Doctor Firstname.

I almost never watch the interviews anyway lol

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i never noticed how hes not trying to laugh when conan gives him the windmere

He's pretty good at doing a straight face but when he starts to lose it I always do.

Sir Lemming posted:

I'm glad Conan is embracing his destiny as Rick Steves For Milennials.

His travel series are excellent and his road show weeks are solid. He should really just ditch the sound stage entirely.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Serious Jibber Jabber was great but has he released a recent one?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Burt Reynolds in bad shape? Didn't even have him do a walkout on Conan

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Well I have heard rumors vaguely concerning it for a bit now I *think* so maybe that's why. But even Dick Van Dyke came out Dick Van Dancing last time.

E: anyone else feel robbed when your (insert talk show host of choice) goes right to first guess early?

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Mar 21, 2018

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Vegetable posted:

When's Conan's Italy episode coming out? Seems it's been a while.

Maybe soon? There's nothing slotted for Thursday. But then again, there wasn't anything last Thursday either.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Majorian posted:

Yeah, last time I had checked it, it had been dead for like two months, but I guess it's alive now. My bad.

I never thought Conan losing the Tonight Show would be the best thing ever to happen to his career. But welp, here we are.:neckbeard:

The whole episode was amazing. I don't think he's had a bad one yet. I also think his road shows are stronger than his regular if only because they've got way more remotes.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Another week without Conan.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Conan to cut musical performances when it downsizes to 30 minutes in January

This sucks :smith:

I’ve been watching Conan since the 90s and I’ve been turned on to several bands because of seeing them perform on Conan.

Any word on comedians? It seems unsporting to excise that segment since it's been a staple of talk show variety shows for... eons now. It's a way for new acts to get their foot in the door thanks to exposure. Just do one interview, do more remotes/skits and keep the musical guest/comedian.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Cold open on a new remote, cut to 3 minutes of monologue, commercial, back to remote, commercial, interview, music/comedian. I hope too many lower level types don't lose their jobs though. Maybe do it mon-fri.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I heard about the podcast earlier today, and I knew about the tour, but somehow it didn't click with me that this would be the last hour long show.

gently caress, man. End of an era :smith:

Yeah, hit me like a ton of bricks. Also I'm gonna miss some of the goofy stuff he does for christmas. Also, man I hope those band members get a sweet loving severance because otherwise dick move conan. :(

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That bass solo was brutal. Gonna miss the band most I think.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Clip clop cloppety clip

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nanigans posted:

When does Conan’s new show start?

Have the old episodes popped up on youtube yet?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

All the travel eps are good. Some are just better than others. I found the Japan one the most disappointing

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

How many did he do total? I know Italy and Korea are missing from that list

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Conan's new show starts tonight. Y'all excited? I'm more excited to see what comes of this than any more of these podcast episodes.

I didn't even know it was due back. I'm cautiously optimistic

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Yeah I kinda checked out. I'd attribute it to first episode labor pains if it weren't the fact that he's the senior late night guy on TV. But maybe it'll take off. I really hope so.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

There was a great moment in the Daniel Radcliffe episode where the fake australian cracks up about the platypus.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's like a proto Insomniac. It's great.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Conan has the best interviews when they go off the rails and that doesn't happen at all anymore.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

loving loves kissinger

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He's way too old to be doing it lol.

Anyway it's by far the thing I like least about him.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I read the comments

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

So Kumail nanjiani bailed on conan and it's the funniest the show's been since the format change and it's 90% him standing around bitching about the guest showing up

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I liked the original movie but from what I heard the sequel was too little too late: the movie and I can't imagine they're going to have much better luck with a third one.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Is... is Conan trying to retreat with honor from america. I mean, I don't blame him. God I wish I could at this point

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

500k for all shows or just the one? Cuz god drat that seems cheap for a year's worth

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

His show wouldn't be as dull if he'd just ditch the script. More interviews off the rails. Get more weirdos and freaks as guests.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He looked great with the beard too tbh. No clue why he cut it.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Stare-Out posted:

Conan visited Kojima Productions and wound up being a character in Death Stranding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlMpN26ts7s

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/1187290189544050688

Conan and Mikkelsen colab when

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Yayo just ain't what it used to be

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

...that's them

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It's cuz he's old and depressed now

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Does the thursday episode not work for anyone else on his website?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Stay safe Irish ghost