Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

The Brian Williams rap was brilliant. Maybe I should have watched Fallon's old show cause The Tonight Show is pretty funny so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Only redeeming bit of Seth's show were the guests. Biden ruled.

Was Fallon always this good?

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Colbert is, himself, a goofy character. He'll do just fine.

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Can you guys explain why you never thought he'd play that song?

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

the ScarJo blanket sequence was great, if only for the Oprah line.

I dunno that felt awkward to me. Like either it wasn't scripted and she couldn't think of anything to say or she couldn't remember what she was supposed to say. She looked/acted out of place like she didn't really know what to do next

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Also, no matter what Colbert says, my "Cheers Champ" Joe Biden beer koozie rules

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

:ssh: most talk show guests are advertising something

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Mister Kingdom posted:

I don't think I've ever seen a melodica or even a tuba in a late night band.

Or shirts as hideous as the bass player is usually wearing

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

Trying to watch the Cruz interview on CBS's website. I'm pretty sure I've watched ads for longer than the actual interview. After the 1st ad break it started to replay the first ad it played while also playing Colbert's video in the background underneath the ad. This is why people pirate things, CBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fateo McMurray
Mar 22, 2003

TJ Miller was great on Colbert. Just for how uncomfortable he was making Colbert look.