Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soda Addict
Apr 19, 2003
Insert Something Here

counterfeitsaint posted:

I don't really remember what Fallon did cause Fallon wasn't funny yet.

I believe Fallon refused to get involved in the whole debacle when it was happening.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soda Addict
Apr 19, 2003
Insert Something Here

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Oh poo poo he still runs through the audience. That's actually really cool I didn't think NBC would let that fly on Tonight.

I'm wondering how much influence NBC has on the Tonight Show now that Lorne Michaels is producing it instead of NBC.

Soda Addict
Apr 19, 2003
Insert Something Here

Acer Pilot posted:

Doesn't NBC own MTV?

Nope, Viacom owns MTV.

Soda Addict
Apr 19, 2003
Insert Something Here
CBS announced that May 20th will be David Letterman's last show.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cbs-sets-date-for-david-letterman-final-late-show/

Soda Addict
Apr 19, 2003
Insert Something Here

Steve Vader posted:

Craig Ferguson is just so goddamned cool.

That amazing haircut, just casually standing on his desk singing an awesome song (artist would be great to know, and hopefully there will be an mp3 version of this soon) which indicates he cares while looking entirely like he doesn't really. It's all "gently caress you, I'ma do what I want" and that's kind of how cool is supposed to look and feel.

I'll miss this show, but he obviously is done with it. I look forward to what he'll do next.

The song's Bang Your Drum by Dead Man Fall