Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

JohnSherman posted:

There are LLS haters? Corden has been doing pretty well.
If your daily or nightly show is not very good in three episodes, there is no hope for improvement and you need to be taken off the air immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

OldSenileGuy posted:

I was hoping for some Richard Simmons.

EDIT: The first and last time I have ever said that...
Only works on Whose Line is it Anyway

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i have no clue how leno got those ratings

i can't name a single person in my life- friend, family, coworker, etc- that ever spoke of leno outside of the nbc feud between him and dave/conan

was he big on the west coast or something? I just can't understand it at all
He started to beat Letterman in the ratings right at the time of the famous Hugh Grant interview ("What the hell were you thinking?") and just kind of never relinquished that lead.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Lmao Dave's kid hates him so much right now.
But not Dave's kid's friend!

JohnSherman posted:

Jesus, when did he have that kid?
Dave Letterman has had a surprising amount of sex.