Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

loudog999 posted:

Good news for Conan but it is getting harder and harder for me to watch it. I used to never miss an episode but now I have them pile up on my dvr 10 at a time before I watch the monologue then delete them. I still love the guy and think he can be hilarious but he needs to do something to freshen up the show.

WikiBear disagrees with you.

Conan will be taping some shows at Comic Con next year.

Jubs fucked around with this message at 19:19 on May 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
Conan visits E3.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

You still get gems like Triumph Takes On Times Square Mascots.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Metallica will be playing the final week of the Late Late Show.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Team Coco is playing Dragon Age on Twitch.

The Conan character looks amazing.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Colbert to start late August/early September

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Chikpea The Super Bowl Predicting Chicken owing money to the Chicken Russian Mob but then his friend Chicken Sniper assassinating the leader of the Chicken Russian Mob on Conan tonight was the stupidest, most wonderful thing I've seen on television in a while :allears:

The World Series one was just as good.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

These Conan 360s are amazing. I wish they used it more.

Also, there's a new remote with Jordan Schlansky.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Conan Gives Staff Performance Reviews

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

He's clearly catering to a different audience than The Colbert Report. I think they might be going after the Leno demographic.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Toxxupation posted:

Like he was at comic con, he could've done interviews with cosplayers, walked the show floor, done something with video games, brought along triumph, and instead he did a quick monologue, then one bit with Andy (which was always the best part of the episode), then two tepid and overlong interviews

Who said he didn't? It takes some time to edit those videos.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

raditts posted:

I don't even know what this is referring to, but when you're right you're right.

He was a guest on Colbert.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

:crossarms:

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Deadreak posted:

Btw any of you guys know when Conan in Korea is scheduled to air? Unless I have been under a rock and it already did.

April 9th

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Conan in Korea is/was on tonight.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

http://teamcoco.com/korea

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Q&A with Korean students part 1

Q&A with Korean students part 2

Q&A about Korea

Brownie Music Video <-- That's the dog Conan and Steven Yeun got in the crane game

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

LordPants posted:

As a big fan of bombing jokes, I loving died at the Nigel the Brexit Joke Robot 3000 bit from Conan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_JsgUB6nYw

I prefer Heatbot 3000.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Anybody have any inside scoops on when Conan Comic Con tickets get put on the site?

Jubs fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jul 6, 2016

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Steven Ho is back! :woop:

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

I agree with Conan. The fedora subplot didn't match the tone of the rest of La La Land.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Jimmy Kimmel Reveals Details of His Son’s Birth & Heart Disease :gbsmith:

Who are the 1k+ assholes who disliked this video?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Conan is the best.